Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#118497 05/03/2001 4:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4
Hi guys I discovered the Newsfader hack today and I've got it to display the actual table where the news should fade in, but, I dont see anything in the box and when the page loads it says that there is a javascipt error ? what am I doing wrong ? I made sure that I hacked it all right, please someone answer this one cos this hack could be REALLY useful

Cheers ! smile

PS. To get to my board go here

[ May 03, 2001 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Gandalf ]

Sponsored Links
#118498 05/03/2001 4:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 24
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 24
I had this problem too.... make sure you've uploaded all the files to their right places... as well as uploaded teh .js file in ASCII....

#118499 05/04/2001 12:43 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 24
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 24
I thought of this in school.... if your still getting the jserrors.... then is it because you have a link in the fader? I tried it once... but I used " instead or ' in the html....

#118500 05/04/2001 7:03 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 25
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 25
that sounds like you didn't type in the message right in the control panel
it has to be in the right formats to work like
"your masssage here",""

or
"your message here","","another here",""
it has to be like this


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)