|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 30
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 30 |
Hey gang:
Is there a version of this hack for 6.04e that doesn't effect an already installed version of "Who's online"? I am very weak on my hacking skills and wile I would love to add this hack, I am afraid I would screw up everything else.
Anyone?
*whimping from the moderators who seem to jump all over newbies....*
HTTP://WWW.CREEPING-DEATH.NET "It was really fun seeing 'Creepin Death'. I think they f*cken rock!" - Lars Ulrich "Lars and I had a good time jamming with you guys!" - Kirk Hammett
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,304
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,304 |
PMs are a default modification in 6.04e
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 956
deutscher Member
|
|
deutscher Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 956 |
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 3858
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 29
|
|
|
|
|
|