Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#121238 07/02/2001 1:16 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 169
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 169
when every i try to move a topic i get this
FYI
Invalid input! One or more items submitted in the form are not in the proper format.
» Please use your browser's back button to return.

dose any one know were i should look to fix this?


Some men live for others and make their presence known
Some men live in seclusion and choose to live alone...
Some men live for justice and walk inside the law
But of these men, the group I'm in
are the men behind the wall...
- Gato Suertudo
Sponsored Links
#121239 07/02/2001 1:23 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,798
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,798
Upgrade to the newest version and all should be well.

#121240 07/02/2001 3:38 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 62
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 62
I have posted this a couple of times, with 6.04f, I have downloaded the latest ZIPS from Infopop a number of times (last night was the last time) and I still have the same problem. I even tried to manually solve the problem with a solution offered by another user here and still no go. Even used Beyond Compare to change the files & still no go. Even the PM deletion via check box is still not fixed, even with a clean install to a new dir. If this isn't fixed by now, the I doubt I will be upgrading to v6.1 when it is released as I cannot be certain that it is fixed.
I may just go back to 6.04e, because that actually worked properly for me.

#121241 07/02/2001 5:12 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 169
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 169
i am useing 6.04f i gusse i can wait for 6.1 i dont feel like upgarding every ver


Some men live for others and make their presence known
Some men live in seclusion and choose to live alone...
Some men live for justice and walk inside the law
But of these men, the group I'm in
are the men behind the wall...
- Gato Suertudo

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)