|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143 |
Hey there. I'm looking for the ability to display the time and date a user originally posted a message under the "topic starter" section. I know there's a mod but I cannot find it. Could somebody lead the way? Sal www.80sxchange.com
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143 |
Thank you. Trying it now...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143 |
Thank you again. It worked perfectly. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 143 |
One further question. It's causing a break at part of the date in certain areas - I guess when there are a lot of pages.
example: on: August 18, 2001
Where in the scripts could I add a: safely?
Thanks in advance...
Sal
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
|
|
|
|
|
|