Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Alright, whenever I try to move any topic at my board, an error message comes up as follows: Invalid input! One or more items submitted in the form are not in the proper format. It then says to press back on my internet browser.

I have the following hacks installed: Who's Online, Mega Mod, Memberlist, Jimbo's Custom Ranks and Titles, Smilie Modification, UBBcodebuttons, compact header, and the User Defined Custom Avatar hack (by Joseph Zollo).

Has anyone been experiencing a similiar problem? Or even better, does anyone know how to fix this? Here is a link to my board, I hope that someone here can help me out.

BOARD

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I think it's a bad install with one of your hacks. It possibly could have been the MegaMod hack sice that messes around with the permission etc. for moving topics, Since the MegaMod hack by Al Bundy was made for 6.01 and not the version your using.

Its a problem with the compact headers hack... fix is in the compact headers thread in the templates forum smile Fix was posted by Allen

Well, I followed his brief instructions but I still get the same error message. frown Thank you though.

It could be the Mega Mod hack, I've been having a few problems with it, even though someone in that thread posted a fix for 6.04.

Sorry to hear it didnt work frown I had the EXACT same problem and allen's fix solved it for me... Anyways... i hope someone will be able to help ya out smile I'm sure they will though wink

quote:

Sponsored Links
*sigh* bump frown

...*oops*

A fix for the MegaMod? Where in the thread is it. It will probably work on 6.05 if it's made for 6.04.

quote:
No, there's a fix for the compact header hack, but that didn't fix my problem. I even uninstalled that hack and I'm still having the prob, so I'm pretty sure it's the Mega Mod hack. And there was an update posted in that thread by some guy, which is supposed to make it work on 6.04, but I guess it doesn't work completely well.

Who said anything about a 6.05?

It may have been megamod, i'm pretty sure in the instructions that you need to do something to ubb_topic_maint.cgi because that's where the transfering data is held.

I recommend you get an unhacked ubb_topic_maint.cgi and upload that. I don't think any of the other hacks should be affected.

Sponsored Links
quote:
frown I tried that also and that didn't work. And I checked the Mega Mod instructions, and they didn't say anything about the ubb_topic_maint.cgi file, and I don't think I've ever even touched that file before. frown man...

The Mega mod hack for v6 doesn't come with any extra files.

quote:
Um...ok? I'm aware of that. :

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Nettomo
Nettomo
Germany, Bremen
Forum Statistics
Forums63