Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#123981 10/24/2001 9:19 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
If there any way to fix the search bug in 6.1.0 Public Beta 1.4? No matter what I search for no results show up. Upgrading to 6.1.0 is not an option.

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Neptin ]

Sponsored Links
#123982 10/24/2001 10:53 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
How could upgrading not be an option? You definitely don't want to be stuck on the beta, so I'd suggest rather to downgrade to the last stable version (6.05).

#123983 10/25/2001 2:29 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Yeah there have been alot of bugfixes and new features since Beta 1.4. Upgrade to 6.1.0.1 and the bug will probably be fixed.

#123984 10/25/2001 12:59 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Quote
quote:

#123985 10/25/2001 5:58 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
Quote
quote:
wink

Sponsored Links
#123986 10/25/2001 8:47 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
LOL! Well, I have Who's Online, Polls, and Latest Reply by User hacks installed, and as a student, I do not have the time to install these again. Anyone want to do it for me? I didn't think so. So, is there some way to fix the search bug?

#123987 10/25/2001 8:50 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,211
I'll do it for you. Just prove that you're a legit UBBâ„¢ owner, and that you still have Members Area access, and I can start right away.

#123988 10/26/2001 10:55 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 49
Quote
quote:
Thanks! I sent you an e-mail.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)