Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I can't even remember what custom status hacks or avatar hack I used on my forum, but it seems the triple IM hack is conflicting with them. When I install it it takes away some moderators avatars, but not everyone's.

Also, where it should said the AIM and Yahoo ID in the profile, instead it says the avatar URL for the AIM name and the custom status for the Yahoo ID.

Here are my profile statements. I don't have the hack installed anymore because it made my board look horrible, so I'm going to go on whatever help you can give me. If I can't get it figured out from the help you offer, then I'm taking it as a sign to stop hacking my board for awhile laugh

Profile statments are:

quote:
First print staments:
quote:
The one further down is:
quote:
I hope someone can help me, even just a little. frown

Sponsored Links
Well from what I can see, Your print MEMBERSHIP have to be in the same order your Member fields are, and from what code u posted they are mixed up..

Looked like the hack just isn't going to work for me. I spent the several hours last night and got up early this morning trying to get it in, but it just won't work.

Are these three hacks, or at least the ICQ/AIM hacks, available in seperate hacks? It would take awhile to put them all in, but at least maybe I could get those to work. Anyone know the names of the hacks?

Did you try what I said. Look I'll do the code for you.

Change the First Print statements to this.

Code
code:

For The Second Print Statement.

Code
code:

I'm sure that it, Please back up ubbmisc before doing the changes.

Yeah, that's what I changed them to before I posted my reply, and it still didn't work.

It worked somewhat, but it still wouldn't let my avatar show up (only mine though, it didn't do anything to anyone's, probably because I was the only one who filled out the fields in my profile). And it replaced my Status (I'm an Admin) with whatever I typed into my AIM field.

Maybe I pasted something in the wrong spot somewhere before, accidently left out code, who knows. I'll try hacking it again later on, probably tomorrow.

[ June 28, 2001 03:28 PM: Message edited by: zerohaste ]

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
What Lord Dexter said was correct... you need to have all 3 of those in the same order.. you have your avatar in 2-3 different spots...

it's gotta be:

aim
yahoo
customstat

in that order through all 3

Then you have to go back and make sure the profile field numbers match... everytime you mention profile field n, it must match throughout for whatever is supposed to go in that field: aim, yahoo, avatar, etc.... I haven't read that code in ages, but it's a pain to get straight, once you do, it works fine. You gotta do your homework first.

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Well, I got bored today, so I sat down a tried it... I got everyting working except my status. It says my custom avatar URL for my status.

All three are in the same order.

And now you need to make sure that ALL The Profile numbers where you added them in different files (eg. Ubblibary_2.pl I think), are in the same order and profile number, Then they should work hopefully.

[ June 28, 2001 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Lord Dexter ]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Ruben Rocha
Ruben Rocha
Lutz,FL,USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63