Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#169417 05/08/2001 2:59 PM
A search engine to a page... See I added the search fields on this Right Here Page

But it doesn't work.. If anyone can let me know how to get it working, that'd be great.

But even better, is if you can give me any tips on how to make instead of giving me links of the topics it finds, if it can somehow show all the threads that have the search criteria on another page...

Meaning you see how I have it on that page I linked.. So if someone types in CARTOON, it takes them to the search page with all the threads that have CARTOON in them, but not as links but as summaries..

Either way is appreciated, as long as I can make the search work.. Either links or summaries.

Sponsored Links
#169418 05/09/2001 12:56 AM
How come my questions never get answered, and if they do never thoroughly.. Usually basic answers like.. Try UBBmisc... WTF??

Am I on the "Don't help him list"!!

If people started helping me, there is so many questions I can answer in the question forums to help people. But why contribute, if I'm not be contributed to... Know what I mean.

Not complaining, but I post here for releif that no matter how big the problem or how complicated the hack is, I am surrounded by "Professionals" willing to help.

I mean with most of you knowledge basic questions take 5 minutes to 10 minutes to answer or figure out... At the most 20, we're no actors, we all have 20 minutes to spare for a fellow UBBer..

Anyways not complaining, more of a desperation plead.. I have alot of questions and suggestions unanswered..

#169419 05/09/2001 3:40 AM
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
smile

You're question required a little more thought than I had time to look for earlier today... plus, it really is outside the scope of this forum. It is more of a "v5 questions" question... I wish I could be of more help. If it doesn't get answered by tomorrow, I'll move this to that forum where you are likely to get a faster answer by Spawn or GoTo...

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,573
Posts293,925
Members13,849