|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1 |
I don't have tons of experience with UBB but my system does not use sendmail I removed it for postfix. That is not so much of a problem because I included a path for sendmail that links to postfix. All my email on that box works properly but for some reason it gives me a error with the email functions. I have the latest upgrades that I though fixed the problem...
Well I give up on it trying to use sendmail and would rather use smtp at this point. What do I need to modify at this point to remove sendmail and use smtp?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
most servers that use smtp are nt/win2k servers... what is your server's os?
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|