Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#170559 07/13/2001 1:42 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 100
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 100
Hey UBBDEV long time no type. wink

Well I have a problem, when I try to e-mail someone I get a

Error Occured: Could Not Open Mail Program

Any help would be good. Even if you know what the problem might be, it's a start.


heres the url to send an e-mail


thanks in advance!!

Sponsored Links
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 62
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 62
Looks like your email service isn't set up correctly in the control panel to me , but I am no expert.

[ July 13, 2001 02:15 AM: Message edited by: DarVon ]

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Yes I agree unless the coding was stuffed when you were installing a hack.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4364
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 4
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)