|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 11
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 11 |
On my UBB, we can't highlight any text at all, not even when we type in our messages. Any ideas y?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
I'm not sure what you are asking, do you have a link to the problem?
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|