Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#174318 03/20/2002 12:29 PM
Hello, I am going to ask something very confusing but if you read this whole thing then you will understaind it! laugh

I have a ubb6.1.0.3 (so the hack would have to be for that version of ubb laugh ) and I have a Interactive Federation! (wrestling e-fed) With my e-fed there are points. Let me explain a little!There is most likey alot of hacks to be able to do this but I am sure someone will be nice enough to do it! laugh (*nocks on wood*)

Ok I am going to make a category called SWF E-Fed. Now I want this category to be invisable to all none-swf e-fed members, so there would have to be a way to have somewhere in the cp for a list of Member Numbers able to view it (or some way to do it) If that isnt posible I will just have to give them access in the cp profile thing, but I realy want it to be invisable!

Then I am going to have forums inside of the category (duh) like Request A Match, Role Play ect.) and I want it so anyone (who has assess to that category) who posts will make it NOT show up untill I (the admin) gives it the "ok" in the cp or what ever u would have to do to do it! Then when I ok it, it would post it. (same goes for all replys, edits ect.)

Then I would want to be able to have next to (i guess all unless it would be posible to have it next to just the members that have access to that category) Rate A Member (under it) a Points Number or Bar or some kind of thing indicating their points number. (and I would be able to edit that in the cp (not them) becuase making it automatic would be imposible) (its every time u post a role play u get .5 of a point, but it woudnt work, becuase of the other forums) so I would have to do it my self!

And last but not least, some way of having a little logo by their name (like the team hack (for admins) but instead just for members that have access to the forum (or their member numbers again) what ever you would have to do.

There are other thing's I woould like to do with this but I am im school right now, and Tech(9) is amost over and I still have to finish my project! So Please reply with any other info you need, or if you will do it, or realy anything laugh

Thank You To Anyone Who Helps!

~Speedy~

~Your Super Speedy Member!~
AIM: zXzXMikeXzXz
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
YO Speedy , dunno why u wasted ur time hacking that 6.2.1 then going to a 6.1.0.3 but anyway i think the first bit is possible.

As far as i know there is a hack which hides forums for admins and mods only. I think that it could be altered a bit to make it go like that. I am not sure about CP control though, maybe it will add a "grant permission to post + view forum" in their profile or something. But yeah this would be a cool hack and i would install it also.

Good luck trying to get them other hacks wink

LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
I'm not gonna read everything, but only about the title: people usually make hacks for their own use, or with high demand. If you want someone to create a hack just for you, you probably have to pay for it...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63