Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#175202 05/05/2002 5:38 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
Spotlight Runner-Up
Spotlight Runner-Up
Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
...very stupid.

How do I delete inactive members? I just can't seem to find the option.

Edit: All I want is to delete every member with 0 posts. How do I do that easily?

Sponsored Links
#175203 05/05/2002 11:51 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
Go into the Member Search Screen and select the "extended search options" - on the next page, about half-way down, you'll see Number of Posts - set to "exactly" "0"

that should do it


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#175204 05/06/2002 6:12 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
Spotlight Runner-Up
Spotlight Runner-Up
Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
I did search like that, but I thought there was going to be some other option to make this easier tipsy

#175205 05/06/2002 6:25 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Isn't that easy enough? tipsy

#175206 05/06/2002 12:29 PM
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 5,073
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 5,073
The deleting part of the search will be much easier in 6.3 - there's a "select all" link. wink


UBB.classic: Love it or hate it, it was mine.
Sponsored Links
#175207 05/06/2002 1:15 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
Spotlight Runner-Up
Spotlight Runner-Up
Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 224
Anyways, took me nearly 20 minutes to delete 750 accounts.

#175208 05/07/2002 1:29 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
ouch... I'm looking forward to 6.3 wink


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#175209 05/07/2002 2:58 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
quote:
Originally posted by Mijae.2756:
Anyways, took me nearly 20 minutes to delete 750 accounts.

Ahh, thats why. I hate checking boxes. ><


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
badfrog
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 94796
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 30
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)