Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#176908 02/06/2001 8:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
My UBB is at
http://www.quiettstormm.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

ALL THE NEW TOPICS IN EACH FORUM ARE GOING IN OPPOSITE ORDER OF THEIR POSTING.

For example..I will make a post or topic at 7:25 pm..and normally that post would go to the top of the forum because it's new. BUT NO! Now it goes in the opposite direction..the oldest post first and new ones under that. I would not have taken the damn beta version when I bought the UBB if I knew it was going to do this.

SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Thanks..
Dave

Sponsored Links
#176909 02/06/2001 10:07 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
What do you have selected in your general display settings under Reverse Posting Order?


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#176910 02/06/2001 10:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
I have keep prefered order...

Any suggestions?

#176911 02/06/2001 10:31 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4
Toggle the reverse/normal order selection once, clear cache and then go to 'normal'. That worked for me on member count which wasn't displaying even though I had it checked.

Steve www.ravensnest2.com

#176912 02/06/2001 11:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 33
Toggle?

Actually to be more precise, every post is out of order completely..why is that?

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)