|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 19
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 19 |
I can see my boards after the 6.04a upgrade but when I click on a post to see replies the screen is white...what did I miss, and when I look at old posts I still get a white screen...I can see the post topic but no posts.
Help PLEASE!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13 |
I think it's a cache problem, open vars_config manually and check 'cache_pw =>', if it's the same as what comes after the - in the folder named 'cache-whateverthecacheis' in your noncgi folder.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 19
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 19 |
that was it thanks dude....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13 |
Just trying to help, 
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|