Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Your Guide to "My Home"

When you are logged in at our site, your "My Home" page is where you can customize the look of the site, change your password, manage your favorites and much more!

To access, simply click on "My Home" at the top of the screen.

Message Box:
Here you can Send and View your Private Messages.
 - Click "Send a PM" to send a PM.
 - Click "Received Private Messages" to view PMs that have been sent to you.
 - Click "Sent Private Messages" to view PMs that you have saved a copy of.
(To save a copy of PMs, be sure to check the "I want to keep a copy of my message" button when you send a PM.)

Friends Online:
This box will show the members you have added to your address book if they are online (and visable).
 - Click "From Address Book" to review your Address Book, Remove People from your Address Book, or Send Private Messages to people in your Address Book.
 - To add people to your Address Book:
     - Click on a username (anywhere) to view their profile. Then click "Add to Address Book", OR
     - When sending a PM to a user, check the "Add to Address Book" box.

Post Reminders:
This is probably one of the most under-utilized, yet most powerful features here at our site. Do you pop in here to check messages through the day? Does someone interrupt you when you are trying to compose a reply? Well the solution is easy. At the bottom of each post, you'll see a tiny "Remind Me!" icon, like this: []https://www.ubbdev.com/threads/php/images/addreminder.gif[/]. If you click this icon, a reminder will be stored for you to make a reply to this post later.
To return to the post, click the link right here in the Post Reminders section. Once you have posted a reply, the reminder will automatically disappear. If you change your mind, you can check the reminder and click "Delete" to remove them.

Favorite Threads:
You can choose to mark threads as favorites. That way you can easily re-visit the thread from the link here in "My Home". When reading a thread, simply scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, and click on "Favorite!". It will be added. If you wish to remove favorites, simply check them and click "Delete".

Note that if you turn the option on under email settings, you can receive email replies to all of your favorite threads.

Main Configuration:
Here is where you can customize the look of the site, change your password, update your profile and much more.
 - Edit Personal Information, email, password, etc:
     (This is where you can edit your password, your display name, email address, as well as all the information available in your profile.)
- Edit Display Preferences, number of shown threads, languages, colors, etc:
     (There are many options available here to customize how your posts are displayed, the colors and font sizes you view as well as language preferences.)
 - Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving posts by email, message notificatons, etc:
     (This is where you can select preferences for all email notifications, subscriptions to forums via email, if available, and more.)

Hopefully you will take a few moments to explore "My Home" and take advantage of the many features that it has to offer.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
###################################################
# Install instructions: Copy and paste the text here into a new post on your site.
# NOTE: You will need to fill in the URL to your images directory for the post
# reminder image to appear properly at your site.
###################################################

Your Guide to "My Home"

When you are logged in at our site, your "My Home" page is where you can customize the look of the site, change your password, manage your favorites and much more!

To access, simply click on "My Home" at the top of the screen.

Message Box:
Here you can Send and View your Private Messages.
 - Click "Send a PM" to send a PM.
 - Click "Received Private Messages" to view PMs that have been sent to you.
 - Click "Sent Private Messages" to view PMs that you have saved a copy of.
(To save a copy of PMs, be sure to check the "I want to keep a copy of my message" button when you send a PM.)

Friends Online:
This box will show the members you have added to your address book if they are online (and visable).
 - Click "From Address Book" to review your Address Book, Remove People from your Address Book, or Send Private Messages to people in your Address Book.
 - To add people to your Address Book:
     - Click on a username (anywhere) to view their profile. Then click "Add to Address Book", OR
     - When sending a PM to a user, check the "Add to Address Book" box.

Post Reminders:
This is probably one of the most under-utilized, yet most powerful features here at our site. Do you pop in here to check messages through the day? Does someone interrupt you when you are trying to compose a reply? Well the solution is easy. At the bottom of each post, you'll see a tiny "Remind Me!" icon, like this: [Linked Image]. If you click this icon, a reminder will be stored for you to make a reply to this post later.
To return to the post, click the link right here in the Post Reminders section. Once you have posted a reply, the reminder will automatically disappear. If you change your mind, you can check the reminder and click "Delete" to remove them.

Favorite Threads:
You can choose to mark threads as favorites. That way you can easily re-visit the thread from the link here in "My Home". When reading a thread, simply scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, and click on "Favorite!". It will be added. If you wish to remove favorites, simply check them and click "Delete".

Note that if you turn the option on under email settings, you can receive email replies to all of your favorite threads.

Main Configuration:
Here is where you can customize the look of the site, change your password, update your profile and much more.
 - Edit Personal Information, email, password, etc:
     (This is where you can edit your password, your display name, email address, as well as all the information available in your profile.)
- Edit Display Preferences, number of shown threads, languages, colors, etc:
     (There are many options available here to customize how your posts are displayed, the colors and font sizes you view as well as language preferences.)
 - Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving posts by email, message notificatons, etc:
     (This is where you can select preferences for all email notifications, subscriptions to forums via email, if available, and more.)

Hopefully you will take a few moments to explore "My Home" and take advantage of the many features that it has to offer. :)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,573
Posts293,925
Members13,849