Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#241902 04/02/2003 1:21 PM
RC
ImageFolio.com, have an addon, which can include from a ubb.threads database, the user info etc, more on that mod can be viewed HERE, and more can be learned HERE. I realise this forum isnt to do with imagefolio, however, it does use ubb.threads, and you may not have come across this before, so I thought I would post it here... The thing im having trouble with, (and I didnt want to ask there, because I figured the threads experts are here, and they dont use threads) is the db_field_username, and db_field_password... what is the database ubbthread fields for these? and is there a db_field_firstname? If you can't help, Ill ask over there, and see if they know any more.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hacker
Hacker
pffft*

PhotoPost is MUCH better at integrating with Threads (and a much better application). Besides, the guy who wrote PhotoPost is a true Threads fan!

Just my 2 cents.

RC
integrating with the user database backend? So you sign up on the forums, and then login on the gallery, with your forum info? and can give user permissions, including category view etc...? link for photopost please.

Aye, but for us poor users that were grandfathered in to UBB.Threads - the Photopost setup, while it does look great, is a bit cost prohibitive for a small website of friends that makes no money.

I would love to set it up with my UBB.Threads install, but $149 is just way too much money.

Due to that...I have started hacking Coppermine and am working on re-writing parts of it to integrate into UBB.Threads.

Hacker
Hacker
ImageFolio would set you back even more.

There are some good free gallery scripts out there. If you have the time to hack them (versus the money to spend); then there are several good options.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Yeah,

PhotoPost is the best and it's good that Michael is active in both communities.

For a free alternative, check out Album.pl.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63