Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Just checked our Forum and its gone crazy, Im a complete noob when it comes to fixing this kind of problem

Anyway, all over the forum I'm getting these errors

Code
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 104<br />SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT t1.Mod_Board,t1.Mod_Uid,t2.U_Username FROM w3t_Moderators AS t1, w3t_Users AS t2 WHERE t1.Mod_Uid = t2.U_Number <br />Got error 127 from table handler<br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 130<br />SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT U_Username,U_Number FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Approved='yes' ORDER BY U_Number DESC LIMIT 0,1 <br />Got error 127 from table handler<br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 130<br /><br />Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 104<br />SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT t1.Bo_Title,t1.Bo_Description,t1.Bo_Keyword,t1.Bo_Total,t1.Bo_Last,t1.Bo_Number,t1.Bo_Moderated,t1.Bo_Read_Perm,t1.Bo_Write_Perm,t1.Bo_Threads,t1.Bo_Sorter,t1.Bo_Posterid,t1.Bo_LastMain,t1.Bo_LastNumber,t2.U_Username,t3.B_Subject,t3.B_Icon,t3.B_Reged,t3.B_AnonName FROM w3t_Boards AS t1 LEFT JOIN w3t_Users AS t2 ON t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number LEFT JOIN w3t_Posts AS t3 ON t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number WHERE t1.Bo_Cat = 1 AND (t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number OR t1.Bo_Posterid = '0') AND (t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number OR t1.Bo_LastNumber ='0') AND (t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-3-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-1-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-2-%') ORDER BY t1.Bo_Sorter <br />Got error 127 from table handler<br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 130<br /><br />Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 104<br />SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT t1.Bo_Title,t1.Bo_Description,t1.Bo_Keyword,t1.Bo_Total,t1.Bo_Last,t1.Bo_Number,t1.Bo_Moderated,t1.Bo_Read_Perm,t1.Bo_Write_Perm,t1.Bo_Threads,t1.Bo_Sorter,t1.Bo_Posterid,t1.Bo_LastMain,t1.Bo_LastNumber,t2.U_Username,t3.B_Subject,t3.B_Icon,t3.B_Reged,t3.B_AnonName FROM w3t_Boards AS t1 LEFT JOIN w3t_Users AS t2 ON t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number LEFT JOIN w3t_Posts AS t3 ON t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number WHERE t1.Bo_Cat = 5 AND (t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number OR t1.Bo_Posterid = '0') AND (t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number OR t1.Bo_LastNumber ='0') AND (t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-3-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-1-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-2-%') ORDER BY t1.Bo_Sorter <br />Got error 127 from table handler<br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 130<br /><br />Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 104<br />SQL ERROR: Unable to do_query: SELECT t1.Bo_Title,t1.Bo_Description,t1.Bo_Keyword,t1.Bo_Total,t1.Bo_Last,t1.Bo_Number,t1.Bo_Moderated,t1.Bo_Read_Perm,t1.Bo_Write_Perm,t1.Bo_Threads,t1.Bo_Sorter,t1.Bo_Posterid,t1.Bo_LastMain,t1.Bo_LastNumber,t2.U_Username,t3.B_Subject,t3.B_Icon,t3.B_Reged,t3.B_AnonName FROM w3t_Boards AS t1 LEFT JOIN w3t_Users AS t2 ON t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number LEFT JOIN w3t_Posts AS t3 ON t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number WHERE t1.Bo_Cat = 8 AND (t1.Bo_Posterid = t2.U_Number OR t1.Bo_Posterid = '0') AND (t1.Bo_LastNumber = t3.B_Number OR t1.Bo_LastNumber ='0') AND (t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-3-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-1-%' OR t1.Bo_Read_Perm LIKE '%-2-%') ORDER BY t1.Bo_Sorter <br />Got error 127 from table handler<br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/teamblit/public_html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 130<br />  

Sorry if it looks untidy, I would link to the board, but its currently closed. With my tiny knowledge of SQL AND php - all I can think is that it is likned somewhow to the mysql.inc.php file, or the database itself.

Can someone please help me

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Error 127 might mean out of disk space. Have you reached your disk space quota with your host?
You might need to expand that or move - once that's set you might need to repair some tables.

Addict
Addict
$ perror 127
Error code 127: Unknown error 127
127 = Record-file is crashed

I'm not sure how to interpret that. I don't know if that means that it doesn't know what error 127 is, or it's saying something useful.

If it's not a disk space problem, I would try checking all the tables, using CHECK TABLE or myisamchk.

Ok, Im sorry about the late reply, my ISP picked the perfect time to collapse!

Regarding the disk space query, I know we are only using up 2mb, we're new on the block so we havnt got many users as yet Im pretty sure my host allows more than that!!

Now the forum has completely collpased, no one can log in and its bringing up constant errors.

Whilst checking myPHPadmin, looking under the Users table I got this...

Can't open file: 'w3t_Users.MYI'. (errno: 145)

But other tables display correctly, others also display errors

I've sent an email to my host, to see if its a problem with the server DB.

I'm completely at a loss

Addict
Addict
$ perror 145
Error code 145: Unknown error 145
145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

That means that REPAIR TABLE w3t_Users will probably fix it. Or with phpMyAdmin, I think there's a Repair button or link.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Dave!

Not sure what that meant, but I ran the command and it worked!

Strange thing happened though, for some reason it also deleted my fellow admins account, only his

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
his might have been the corrupted/corrupting one. What version mysql are you running under?

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Currently running 4.0.12

Also noticed that I've lost a few forums, so I've uploaded a backup, problem is I havnt been efficient - its from 6th May

Do you think this problem could reappear with the same user?

Journeyman
Journeyman
If you are using mysql v 4 then this problem will appear again.
Mysql 4 caches reads and writes and ubbt doesn't handle this very well.
Turn off persistent connections and in mysql.conf turn off caches.
If you have lines like this:
set_variable thread_cache_size=64
set_variable_table_cahe=1024
or something similiar comment them out.

This isn't an optimal fix and while it will correct the problem large boards will slowdown under heavy use. There are changes that need to be done to ubbt files also. I'll be submitting changes I made to Rick and hopefully it will be incorporated in future versions.

Addict
Addict
Can you post your changes here also?
I'm running MySQL 4.x for several month on your production board had never had a problem like this.

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63