Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#247293 05/21/2003 2:09 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 39
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 39
I can not send to any user a privet massage if the language is Arabic, and it says that there is no user with that name, but if I change to any other language it well find the user and send the privet massage, so I need to know where is the files am suppose to work on to fix this problem

by the way I did try to put the old two files (sendprivate.php and generic.php) that not translated to Arabic but that did not solve my problem

Sponsored Links
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
Since you are running the beta - I'd try the latest beta (b4) and see if the problem persists. Then if it does - post it as a bug in the beta forum here. That's really the place for issues and bugs with the beta.

Languages were reworked in 6.3... so it's very possible there are unknown issues. It's best to make infopop aware of them, so that they can be fixed.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3648
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)