Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 339
Kahuna
Kahuna
Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 339
I know this has been covered in the past, but I can't seem to find the thread.

How do I change the welcome message sender?

TIA...


Muhammad
Sponsored Links
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,025
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,025
What version of Threads are you currently running? If 6.4.x I *believe* that you can edit the language file directly from the admin panel in threads.

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
This is probably what you're looking for:

https://www.ubbdev.com/forum/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/59323

In 6.3 and higher I believe, you can edit from the admin menu.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)