Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#280577 10/09/2004 6:45 AM
I will really appreciate if one of you GURU attached a PAL template of which I can just put the HTML or JAVA code and change the headings of the Pal Box title and Viola!

Please Thanks

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
You have them already - customboxpal1 through 12 allow this.

Josh,

I have only three pals in my server. Plus all seems confusing

I need a template where I can just put in the HTML or Java code and change the table heading name.

At the moment all the pals I am having are script and confusing the living hell out of me!

Salim, this is already built into the custom pals i.e. custombox3pal.php Take a look below, as long as you put your html or javascript in the section that I put Your HTML code goes here it will be wrapped with your current tempalte.

Code
<br /><?<br />// Integrated Index Page (IIP) Version 5.4 (October 4, 2003) <br />// Updated to work with UBB.Threads ver 6.4 by Joshua Pettit - www.joshuapettit.com<br />//  <br />// Copyright David Lozier 2002-2003. All Rights reserved.<br />// <br />// This software may be used and modified freely providing:<br />// 1. The copyright notice remains intact at the head of all files.<br />// 2. The copyright notice and link to my personal website is<br />//    displayed at the bottom of all pages generated by the software.<br />//<br />// This software may NOT be distributed without expressed written<br />// consent from the author. <br />//<br />// The author accepts no liability for any loss or damages whatsoever <br />// incurred directly or indirectly from the use of this software. <br />// The author of this software makes no claims as to its fitness for <br />// any purpose whatsoever. If you wish to use this software you <br />// should first satisfy yourself that it meets your requirements.<br />//<br />// Email: [email protected]<br />// URL:   http://www.chattersonline.com<br /><br /><br />	echo "$tbopen<tr><td align=\"left\" class=\"tdheader\">"; // Table Start<br />	<br />	echo "[:"red"]Title[/]"; // Table Heading<br />	<br />	echo "</td></tr><tr><td align=\"center\" valign=\"top\" class=\"lighttable\">"; // Close Header and Open Content<br />echo <<<UBBTPRINT<br /><br /> [:"red"] Your HTML code goes here [/] <br /><br />UBBTPRINT;<br /><br />	//echo "Admins: Your custom content and code can be added to this box by editing the custombox3pal.php script located in the pals directory.";<br /><br />	echo "</td></tr>$tbclose<br />"; // Close Content and End Table<br /><br /><br />?><br />

ericgtr

I did exactly what you explained and I still I get an error

This is the error I get

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/abufaiqa/public_html/threads/pals/custombox3pal.php on line 38"

Sponsored Links
Will you post up the code that you are putting into it?

I am trying to put google ad sense code in the HTML area you indicated above, would that be teh cause of the problem, the google code itself?

Okay, attached is my pal with google adsense in it, just rename the pal to what you want and change the extension to php. You should be able to change the code in it to your own, let me know how it works out.
Attachments
121177-custombox4pal.txt (0 Bytes, 52 downloads)

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it works like charme THANK THANK THANK YOU

I could sworn there is no difference between the pal I had the one you attached, but alas it doesnt matter as long it works thanks again

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,573
Posts293,925
Members13,849