|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 339
Kahuna
|
|
Kahuna
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 339 |
I'm having a problem with duplicate user accounts.
For example, "user1" shows up three times on the who's online screen. Each user with that same name has a different user ID #.
User1 = UID 2200 User1 = UID 2201 User1 = UID 2202
And so on.
Has anybody been through this before? Haven't really looked too far into it yet.
Muhammad
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369
I type Like navaho
|
|
I type Like navaho
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,369 |
Did you import from Classic? I've seen that before with Classic imports.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|