Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Has anybody installed 6.51? The new posts seem to keep the same color and font. Can anybody confirm this?

Sponsored Links
Veteran
Veteran
Looks fine on my copy. Maybe it is the stylesheet - try a stock one.

Fans Focus - Focusing on Fans of Sport

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Yes, did that.

What I am doing to test it: I login with 2 different usernames in 2 different browsers(firefox and IE) and then I make a post in one browser under the one name, and reload the postlist.php page in the other browser. The font stays the same, the number of replies and new replies is indicated correctly though. Strange.....

User
User
I'm getting almost the same thing with the lightbulbs, and have heard this from a couple of my members today. I read a post, then open another browser a few minutes later, and the yellow bulb is still there.

Anyone any idea?

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
The post tracking was moved from cookie based (because the cookie max size would be exceded) to session based. I think multiple browser windows will confuse things and get multiple sessions open for you.

Although with 2 different usernames, it shouldn't do that I wouldn't think. Unless they are merging sessions with the same IP.

Sponsored Links
Moo Offline
We are still having the same problem with the light bulbs. Like SG, I have been getting them when I open a new browser. However, I am also still having the problem with them if I keep the same browser. When I go from our main index to another part of our forums (Arcade, Member Gallery etc) then come back to the main index page, I will have a yellow light bulb for a forum I know I have been into.

How can we go around this to fix the problem?

i kant tipe so i rite on the scren wif craon

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
badfrog
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Forum Statistics
Forums63