Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Lurker
Lurker
I bet you do, too. So many helpful codemonkeys out and about here.

Two questions:

Is there an SQL query to make myself stealth so I won't show up, invisible or visible on the whos online screen. That could be helpful to prying and curious eyes.

Other question is about changing ratings..I saw Josh's helpful cheat on changing a users rating...

UPDATE w3t_Users
SET U_Rating = "50",
U_Rates = "10",
U_RealRating = "5"
WHERE U_UserName = "Josh"

Is there a way to change everyone's rating in the w3t_Users table, not just one select member? Do I just take out that last line of code on the WHERE part?

Answer away if ya got the answer...and have a good one, codemonkeys.

DarkJedi

"Silly Earthlings...Morbo will Destroy You!!!
Sponsored Links
Addict
Addict
If you are set to invisible, nobody can see you. The only people that can see that you're online and invisible, AFAIK, are any fellow administrators that you may have.

Yes, just take out the last (WHERE) line, and it will update everyone in the w3t_Users table.

Codemonkey signing off...

Lurker
Lurker
Much abliged, mr Code monkey.

I was just wondering on the stealth thing because I remember seeing it somewhere here and couldn't find it again. I know invisibles, only admins see but there's a guessing game that some users play and trolls do too.. On the Whos Online screen, if a poster is invisible, the other users can't see them(unless their admins) but they do see that "Number of Users" total above and they formulate whether an admin is on when they are. I was wondering if there was a way for admins to make it so that they don't show up on the Whos Online totaling, invisible or not..that way, the guessing game on whether big brother is watching is easier to fool the trolls.

But I appreciate the help, man.

DarkJedi

"Silly Earthlings...Morbo will Destroy You!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63