Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#286343 06/25/2001 5:03 PM
Matt 'The Reaper' JacobArticle by: Matt "The Reaper" Jacob
Author's email: mjacob@ubbdev.com
Related: The staff page

Over the past couple of weeks, UBBDev has seen several changes to its hard-working and helpful staff. There were some new additions to the team, and some general shuffling around, which we're going to recap for you right now.

New Additions
DPK (moderator)
LK (moderator)
And last, but not least, the new moderator whose name isn't all initials,
Stilgar (moderator)

These three will be rounding out the team in order to provide users with better support and quicker replies to questions. DPK and LK have both been assigned to v6 modifications forums, while Stilgar will be helping out in styles and graphics. If you haven't yet taken the time to recognize their hard work and welcome them to the team, you can still do so now in the announcements forum. Welcome and congrats to all three of our new mods!

Related: Welcome Stilgar to Our Team , Welcome Our Newest Moderator - LK , Adding to the Arsenal .

Administration
On a less cheerful note, long-time UBBDev administrator and friend Matt "Digital Boy" Torbin has unexpectedly had to resign. His resignation letter from this thread has been reprinted below in its entirety.

UBBDEV Community:

It is with much regret and sadness that I announce today my decision to step down from the position of administrator of UBB Developers Network. My life has significantly changed since last August when Allen and I started this site and unfortunately UBBDEV has done everything it can for me at this point. It is now time for me to move on and find new challanges, new obsticles to overcome, new mountains to climb.

Thank you for all of your support and consideration over the past year. I hope that I will be able to come back and visit from time to time. I would like to believe that there will always be a place for me at UBB Developers Network.

Matt Torbin

Matt will be missed by all here at UBBDev, and we wish him the best of luck in the future.

Shortly after losing Digital Boy from the administration staff, Matt Jacob was brought in to help with some of UBBDev's internal projects. Read about it in more detail .

Related: Leaving UBBDev , New Directions .

:::

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
hatter
hatter
USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63