Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#311083 08/05/2006 8:22 AM
Coder
Coder
Here is a set of german translated strings for UBB7 Beta2. The file is bigger than 100kb so you can download it here.

After download just unzip and load it to your webserver in the designated directories. This archive contains 2 small images. I use them in my language strings for a pointer and the 'top' link. Just upload it too.

After Upload the files go to your control panel and activate the language. Please note: Changing the language per user is not possible in UBB7 anymore. This feature is gone. Sad but true. If you switch you your board to german it appears in German for all users.

If you have suggestions for better translations or found some syntax errors plead post it here, I go and change the archive file step by step.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Thanks Zarzal, I need to update the attachments to accept a bit larger files smile

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Ist die Übersetzung in der Du oder Sie Forum?

Webmaster of d-talk & Kabel-Forum.com
Coder
Coder
Ich habe sie größtenteils in der Du-Form gehalten. Ob das jetzt 100% konsequent so ist, bin ich mir nicht sicher. Der eine oder andere Ausrutscher kann drin sein. Das passiert wenn man längere Zeit an soetwas arbeitet.

Benötigt ihr eine zusätzliche Sie-Form? Dann kann ich mal sehen, ob ich die Zeit dafür finde. Ist ja einiges zu ändern.

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Ja, die Sie-Form wäre klasse, ich habe mein neues Forum zunächst erstmal mit .classic gestartet bis die Final von Theads draussen ist... laugh

Webmaster of d-talk & Kabel-Forum.com
Sponsored Links
Coder
Coder
First update. I renew the archive because a string bug in admin/doeditnewsimages.php
There was a missing " at the end of one line which cause the build in editor to show up a blank page if you do a search. This was fixed. If you dont like to get the whole archive again please look at this file and fix it. Thank you.

Another Version of the german translation with 'Sie' instead of 'Du' will be available soon. I work on it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Gizmo
Gizmo
Portland, OR, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63