Hm, dunno if it's done already, haven't found it so i've made it for my board! Thought it should be on the Forum Display Page too! I've tested it only on my 5.46a! I dunno since when it has the option in UBB so you only have to set a link in your Ultimate.cgi!
Great! Little Hack that could make a difference.. as we all know it's the little things our visitors get pissed about. I think I'll turn the rest of the links into buttons now. I think that would look better. I have it on my test board if you want to see it. http://209.114.208.75/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
Hehe, nice to see my first little hack in another board! Nice look your board! And some interesting hacks you've added! I work hard on my board but it's still very buggy and needs still lot's of hacks!
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.