Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#4456 10/26/2000 12:57 PM
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
should i continue making some new themes? i mean, is anyone actually using the current themes on their boards right now, or are they a waste of time?

for a limited time only (hehe), i'll make some custom theme sets, with your board's logo and colors on them. the only requirement: your BB must get at least 1,000 hits a day, and you must be able to prove to me your hits.

if you think you should receive free graphics for your BB or website, email me with your stats and what you would need done.

------------------

Sponsored Links
#4457 10/26/2000 1:28 PM
Moderator / Template Diva
Moderator / Template Diva
Well, I don't need any graphics for my site; I think I'm doing just fine on my own. [Linked Image]

But as for your question, I was kinda wondering the same thing. I have seen one of my sets used on someone's site (hooray for MasterMind! [Linked Image]), but none others. Besides the fact that I'm getting my work put into this database, there's not really much more in the way of satisfaction. I would like to think that they're getting used, as I'm sure you would like to think yours are getting used.

I will probably continue to make them, since they're basically a thing I do just to waste time anyway. That's why I don't care so much that my website gets like seven hits a month and my UBB gets maybe one new post every couple days. It's just something I do to waste my time when I'm not playing Diablo II. It keeps me from going nuts. And after the last incedent with the courts and the white-coat-doctors and the "criminally insane" verdict, I should probably do a lot to keep myself from going nuts again. [Linked Image]

---Skorpion

------------------

Skorpion is the right candidate for the job!
He gets the job done when it comes to lowering taxes.
He doesn't let big business or special interest groups tell him what to do.
And most importantly, he can kick your ass!!

Paid for by Skorpion For President in 2020.
Campaign contributions are welcome.

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
#4458 10/26/2000 1:38 PM
Squage and Skorpion,

I love the fact that you are helping us out around here! It REALLY DOES make a difference to me and the rest of the staff.

As far as usage goes, you have to understand that out of the 2200+ users we have, maybe 60% are active posters like yourselves.

The rest come here for resources, but don't post much. That's fine, because that's what this site is here for: to be a resource.

If you have time, I love your designs and I would love to see more. However, don't overburden yourself.

THANKS TO SQUAGE AND SKORPION FOR ALL OF THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!

- DB

#4459 10/26/2000 2:11 PM
Personally I would never use these themes for my sites as it would be kind of unoriginal.
But many other peeps might think different about this [Linked Image]

Keep it up!

------------------
"I hear no sound, I inhale myself, I inhale the urge to kill, I feel pain, but it ain't there"

#4460 10/26/2000 2:59 PM
CE Offline
well...we got 500 hits on our first day...but ill find out the real number and get back to you.

------------------

My Freeware Board

Sponsored Links
#4461 10/26/2000 7:28 PM
I hit my monitor at least that many times a day trying to get my site to work. Does that still qualify? [Linked Image]

------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Garrett Nelson, Webmaster, Cognition
"If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off."

#4462 10/27/2000 1:05 PM
I would love to get you two guys designing my site [Linked Image]

------------------
I Disappear ?
http://www.Metallifukinca.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63