|
|
#46281
03/27/2001 1:16 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 41
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 41 |
Just wondering if anyone has worked on a spell checking mod yet? I know they had it for the ubb5...I thought it was pretty cool to have. Anyways yeah..just wondering if anyone is thinking about it.
|
|
|
#46282
03/27/2001 1:18 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
#46283
03/27/2001 2:02 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 41
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 41 |
Oh okay! Thanks!! 
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 94796
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 30
|
|
|
|
|
|