Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#52846 04/04/2002 1:52 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
Is there any instructions to make the old (6.0) compact headers hack in 6.2? I like UBB but hate the layout on top and bottom. I like the layout here at ubbdev, so how to do it?

Sponsored Links
#52847 04/07/2002 1:12 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 794
Content Queen
Content Queen
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 794
Down in the templates' forum, there is a big discussion on this very topic. I believe Allen & Co. have created a hack that you can use for compact headers.


Sue
adwoff.com
#52848 04/11/2002 10:33 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
You mean like we have here? tipsy

They are there as Sue mentioned smile


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#52849 04/11/2002 11:10 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
Before i posted i made an search there and found nothing... weird.
I'm lookin for same kind of templates as here but i tested those and many features was missing like topic and reply buttons from the top like here. Maybe I can add them by myself.

#52850 04/11/2002 11:38 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I'll update it for 6.3 (out relatively soon) that makes sure the bugs are worked out smile


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Sponsored Links
#52851 04/12/2002 4:36 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 50
OK.. I'll wait for that.. In the topic view the "all times are" at the bottom is aligned to the left. You can't see it here but in boards not wide as this it looks bad. Also in delete topic screen the is a big black table around the table with the buttos..


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)