|
|
#53613
06/09/2002 3:34 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 31
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 31 |
I was wondering if the 'Font Shrinker' and the 'Status effect' hacks for the 6.2x Recent Visitors is compatible with 6.3?
Thanks, Adam
|
|
|
#53614
06/09/2002 4:16 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 451
Spotlight Runner-Up
|
|
Spotlight Runner-Up
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 451 |
Yes they are.. I have both working on my forums.. 
|
|
|
#53615
01/09/2003 12:07 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12 |
Where can I find this hack? I have been looking all over for this hack. If possible text version.
|
|
|
#53616
01/12/2003 5:44 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12 |
Found it, and everythings work now. Thx.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 94796
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 30
|
|
|
|
|
|