Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Hello,

is it possible that I can offer some of your hacks for my German Support Board in German language and with German explanation and wordlets for these hacks? I think at hacks from Ian, Brett or LK....

Thanks for your answers!

d-talk

Webmaster of d-talk & Kabel-Forum.com
Sponsored Links
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
I think this would be better in the services forum, as this is more of a request to the higher ups.

I'd be ok with this as long as I was given credit and wouldn't have to give support on that forum. Any bugs in mods would be posted here. I only speak for myself though.

UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
Most (not all, but most) mod's are wordletafied where you an just change the wordlet... I don't think it's that hard to just change a few wordlets at install time of the modifications...

As for having the modders support them; most of us don't speak other languages, I speak some spanish and german but other than what I am comfortable with, haing to support something completely would be a pita smirk...

UBB.Dev - Putting Dev into UBB.threads
Company: VNC Web Services - UBB.threads Scripts and Scripting, Install and Upgrade Services, Site and Server Maintenance.
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World, and UGN Security
UBB.Threads: My UBB Themes, My UBB Scripts
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
...with other words that means NO? frown

Webmaster of d-talk & Kabel-Forum.com
Well no, what we're trying to say here is that if something were to go wrong with someone who installed one of the translated hacks, they would come here and it would be difficult for us to help, to an extent. Online translators are getting better these days.

I know a good deal of german, not fluent but enough. But if you do this, be sure to take your time on it; i mean the 'add below', 'add above' is very very important to the effect of the hacks.

As Ian said, above all please give credit on the hacks where credit is due. smile

Sponsored Links
Ok, when we can support some hacks, especialy installation and error-support, we can offer some hackz, if we credit them on our board?

Or we can offer them, but a user, who get the hack at our board must in errorcase cam to here for question.

We mean only some special hack, we build in in our own Board.

We translated the Wordlet for 6.6 and 6.7 for German users, and we are nonprofit!!! We have fun to have fun (UBoF means United Boards of Fun smile )

Greatings from Germany

Doogie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63