Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#59710 12/31/2000 3:34 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
EN
Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
I recently recieved a liscence to UBB for my birthday from a friend, so I decided to set it up on my tech site that I run with a few other people.

I just wanted some feedback on my forums. I plan on intergrating the forums into the site, but that is coming later.

here is the url:
http://www.mainframetech.net/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
thanks for any feedback, comments, and suggestions

------------------
Mainframetech.net - for all of your tech needs

Sponsored Links
#59711 01/03/2001 2:43 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
EN
Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
Anyone????

------------------
Mainframetech.net - for all of your tech needs

#59712 01/03/2001 2:56 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 91
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 91
Well EN it is a very nice and clean Board but the reason I think no one has placed any comments here is cuz its not striking. Your board has a clean and neat look to it and you have done well to keep things simple.
Usually the Boards who do something different with colors or tables or headers/footers draw praise or criticism.

#59713 01/03/2001 2:58 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
EN
Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 24
ahhh..i see, my bad...ill repost when I intergrate it into my site, thanks

------------------
Mainframetech.net - for all of your tech needs


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)