Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#60684 05/02/2001 5:21 PM

Sponsored Links
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
I only saw 2 hacks installed, but I haven't tried posting anything, so I don't know if you have any post hacks installed. The colors aren't that bad, but the logo doesn't flow with the rest of the site.

Now that I did register, I'm still not seeing these hacks you speak of. smile The only one I noticed was Who's Online...

I suggest you dump your F2S hosting, because the site took extremely long to load for me, and I have a rather fast 56k connection. (Fast in terms of 56k ;))

One last thing - the dark gray you used makes it hard to read your forum descriptions. Make it lighter or change the color completely.

Moderator / Template Diva
Moderator / Template Diva
Yeah, basically I've got the same stuff to say as Matt. So since I'm lazy, just re-read his post again to see what I would have said. laugh

Matt, I'm using IE 6.0 Preview! What more do you want from me to view that freaking image!!!!!! wink

---Skorpion

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
Hmm ok i got 56k here , the load time is ok here but what for hacks? i see who is online and aktive topics for now.

Yes the colors not the best and your banner looks for a 2 minutes work.

Work a little more on it
wink

[ May 02, 2001 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Engine ]

Master Hacker
Master Hacker
Skorp, truth is, I'm working on a new image, but I'm too lazy to play with it right now, so this is the best I could come up with. laugh Oh wait, maybe you don't have the latest build of IE6? wink

Sponsored Links
I agree with them. The colors are just....bad. I'm not a fan of that font either. And the logo doesn't go with it at all. But....whatever floats your boat.

On the other hand, the load time was pretty good for me smile

[ May 02, 2001 07:15 PM: Message edited by: -radiokilla- ]

What are you talking about? Tahoma is the best, Verdana is ggod when posting news and Arial is just too modern.
I hope to get a new server though laugh

Master Hacker
Master Hacker
I think he was referring to the ugly font used for your logo. smile And there's no reason to get mad at us for your site! You asked for our opinions, and we gave them... Now the server doesn't even load the page as of 10:15pm CST.

all i got was a message closed
i have added every hack out there that i have found for ubb and install them all in v6.02 includeing the one that said they will only work in 6.04c hehe the only thing i hate is it a private board and no links to it go out sorry but its fun learning cgi through ubb its the only one that i am starting to understand and getting beter every day , i just started working on them for a couple of people for fun to get them started and i never even new the were around untill 2 months ago

Old Hand
Old Hand
gamer127, aren't you the guy who spammed every UBB entered into last month's UBB contset looking for someone to give you a UBB .zip? eek

Sponsored Links
I Didn't Spam I Only Asked And They All Went Crasy So I Game Up I Can Get Anything I Want Online But I Do it Just For Learning And Helping Others Out Not For What I See Everyone Else Doing It For I Thought The Internet Was Saposed To Be Free , So Instead Of Makeing My Own I Help Make One For Others That Are Regestered That Can't Do It Them Self Or Need Help With Something And I Dont Give Out Things Unless There For Public Use Wich I Deal In Witch Is Free ,AnyThing That Is Free Or Helpfull I'll Help Out With ,I'll Work On Anyones Site For Them I Don't Care If It Legel Or Not Its Not My Site I Dont Give Out Info Like The Others Do If Its Private Its Private Im One Of Very Little That Knows What That Means ....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63