Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#61811 07/20/2001 12:46 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 158
Spotlight Poobah Winner
Spotlight Poobah Winner
Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 158
I am as green as it gets to building website or message boards.

I took me about 1 week and this is my first attempt on building a website. I opened it on 7-13

Most was done by me, I did have Qasic help on the Who's online and the Custom Ranking Hacks.

Instead of memebers importing there own icons I have made up 100 Avatars to choose from, The users also have a icon next to there ranking, each level they get a differnet icon.

Well let me know what you think.


GlassRattler message board

[ July 20, 2001 12:48 PM: Message edited by: GlassRattler ]

Sponsored Links
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,798
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 2,798
I like the boards. But the red is the only red on the board and I really don't like it. Otherwise good job.

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 88
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 88
I don't like how you have the words and image in the "last post" column centered.. at first I thought something was wrong with it, but then noticed they were centered..... i'd leave it aligned to the left smile

The red's no awful.. but it doesn't match up well....

Other than that it looks fine smile

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,285
Old Hand
Old Hand
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,285
Your board has a very clean look. I agree that the red doesn't go with your site. Maybe you could add some more red to tie it all in better? ((shrug))

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 89
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 89
Looks good.. but with all the dark colors you used; the red doesn't look right in there, IMO.

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)