Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Well guys let me ask you a question. Did you ever have the feeling that you were smarter then your teacher? Well I do. Everyday when I go to Computer Science class(Programing). I am always told to do something else. Already I have taught the class how to use numorous programs. I have taken apart 10 computers to fix problems that she did not feel like fixing. And the other day I had to re wire the whole classes network b/c 8 comps could not access the network. Also I have help 10 ppl that missed a week worth of work catch up on the class, (When they ask for her help she says "Blade go help them"). I really should be getting her paycheck. Friday she asked me the stupidest question. How do I make a bowser full screen (f11). ERRRRRR. This from a lady that supposily has her A+ certifaction. And C++ certifacation. It is driveing me crazy. I remeber once she sent mo out to another teachers class b/c they were have probelms with their comps. Her exact words were, when the teacher asked for assiatance, Blade go fix it. Which I did BTW. I know I am smart and always the first one done in class, but come on. If she don't have the time to answer a simple question from a student, but instead cuts them off in mid sentace and tells them to ask me, then I think I should be getting her paycheck.

------------------
"In every man there is evil. But the question is what is true evil?"
- @DemonBob@ the original Malo hombre

Sponsored Links
I was going to make a snide comment, but then I remembered that I'll be in nearly the same position next semester (in a week).

I'm taking "Programming for the Web", where I'll be taught HTML. The teachers website is here:
http://mrn.cjb.net

Now, I don't like to toot my own horn (or use that expression), but just for comparison I have a certification from brainbench.com for HTML 4.0 (3.97 out of 5, scored higher than 93% of previous test takers) and my now nonexistant site is listed at strangernextdoor.com for design excellence. And, of course, I'm the HTML/CSS moderator here. But me aside, look at the quiz page on his site. Damn.

So, yeah. I almost feel for you. Check back in a week or two and I'll be saying the same thing.

Oh yeah. My programming teacher actually has some brains. He is a math teacher (trig, and some other stuff) as well as Fundamentals of Programming (in TrueBasic) and Programming in C++, which I'm taking next semester.

------------------
a nothing thing

Master Hacker
Master Hacker
empire, that guy's site is really bad. and to boot, he puts ad banners up for click-to-pay sites, on an educational site?? sounds like a jerk to me...

------------------
parallel parking job
------------------

Plus his top frame takes up too much room. There should not even be frames on it. The only way their really useful is if their is a lot of information on the site. Maybe you could point this out to him empire. [Linked Image]

------------------

Computer Science's programing class sOX

thats why im quitting computer science

------------------

This message has been edited by CopyCat on January 13, 2001 at 05:19 PM

Sponsored Links
I remember my glorious college days.......

I had a tutor called brian in pascal programming who always used to write up a example program of a whiteboard. And because i can type pretty fast id usually be the first person to yell out "brian it doesnt fu**ink work!!"

Funnily enough he didnt like me very much.........[Linked Image]

------------------

"Oh bugger, now what the hell have I done wrong?"

Signatures suck. Thats why I dont have one.
they give pascal there too?!?!?! aaaaargggggghhh

I'm taking this freaking stuff in high school. [Linked Image]

------------------

*LOL* Reminds me of my VB class that I just finished this semester...she always sent me to help the other kids...

Got the same teacher for web design next semester: http://chelsea.k12.mi.us/~dbentley

------------------

:: Who is Andy?

atom - I think our teachers should get together. Both have some things to learn.

------------------
a nothing thing

Sponsored Links
nm

This message has been edited by John on January 14, 2001 at 06:40 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Forum Statistics
Forums63