Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Letter has been sent to info pop. But here it is. just incase it might get noticed faster.

To whom this may concern.

I run a small bb site that uses Ikonboard. (I want to buy UBB though) And their has recently been a incident of someone posting/advertising UBB warez on a post. 3 versions UBB6, UBB5.47, and UBB5.46. Asking me as to weather or not I would like it. And could I help set it up.
I do not support warez of any type. And being that the site I run is in the Tech Support business. I have decided to turn this matter over to you. I have also posted at UBBDev.com about this matter since I know a few moderators that are their work here also. It would not get missed. Also a little warning. He has connections or knows people that are known for over riding UBB's flood control. And doing other little tricks.I know for a fact because he has done it to a friends major site that runs off UBB. My site can be located here. http://newconclave.virtualave.net/index.html And the thread that he has posted on can be located here. http://newconclave.virtualave.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=8&topic=5 He also refers to it in another post. Here http://newconclave.virtualave.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=8&topic=4 If I can be of anymore assistance. Please notify me he and/or his friends have been causing trouble on many UBB's and BB's. And I think he needs to be stopped.

Sincerely,

Blade Coates(DemonBob) - Admin - System Overload

E-mail is [email protected] Send if anyone needs anything from me to put this guy down.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Thanks Blade... the quickest way to handle it is to report to piracy@infopop.com Bret is usually quick and thorough.. smile

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
I did that at the same time I did this smile
just thought it woldn't hurt to post here to. I know some of the mods that are here....are thier too...and have connections

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Ruben Rocha
Ruben Rocha
Lutz,FL,USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63