Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#71752 05/03/2001 9:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 85
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 85
I posted this message in the ubb mods beta forum. I thought since I was talking about a mod that was in beta I should post it there. Apparantly not but where should I have posted it? Just so I know for the future.

Ethan


I'm your worst nightmare. A pumpkin with a gun!
Sponsored Links
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 3,594
Moderator / Template Diva
Moderator / Template Diva
Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 3,594
Mods Beta and Mods Final are for posting code only. If you're not actually posting code (or a link to it), the post should go in Mod Questions, Mod Suggestions, or here in Chit Chat.

---Skorpion


Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 85
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 85
OH!!! Thanks for the clear up! I won't make that mistake again. smile

Ethan


I'm your worst nightmare. A pumpkin with a gun!
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 3,594
Moderator / Template Diva
Moderator / Template Diva
Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 3,594
Not a problem. Glad to help. smile

---Skorpion


Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)