Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#7440 04/16/2001 12:06 PM
I'm working on a Warcraft 3 forum and really need some graphics for it. Anyone know where I could find some icons and buttons? Doubt there are an Warcraft ones out there but some medieval/rpg ones would do, like swords and stuff. Any help? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
www.copernic.com

A very good search engine program, should easily be able to find what you are looking for.

I'm looking for graphics not search engines...

Anyone even know of an RPG board that has some cool sword/monsters/killing icons?

Moderator / Template Diva
Lucia was suggesting that you use a search engine and try to find them yourself. We like to give people the information they need to learn to help themselves...

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime.

Alternately, you could use this UBB's built-in search function and search for "avatars" or "icons". I know there have been several big avatar sites posted recently - one specifically about Diablo II, which is prolly right up your alley - that should be able to help you.

---Skorpion

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
Sponsored Links
Master Hacker
Master Hacker
quote:
And what better place to look for graphics than a search engine? If you want to be rude about it, we could just close this topic right now. Lucia is a moderator, and she was just trying to help you.

[ April 17, 2001 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Matt Jacob ]

5 minutes with the very same search program I just pointed you to, yielded the following results, which may or may not be what you are looking for.
http://www.rpgicons.com/ http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Aeris1021/downloads.html

There are lots more icon sites related to gaming out there.. Alternatively, since Warcraft is a PC game, I recommend the use of Hypersnap DX to take screenshots of whatever you wish from the game itself.

//: Nice comeback Lucia wink

Skorpion- I realize that, but I don't really care for Copernic. I can't really download and install programs at work anyway. I did plenty of searching for icons myself and couldn't find anything. Where is UBB's built in search function?

Matt Jacob- Oooh big scary moderator is threatening to close the topic. Look out.

Lucia- Thanks...taking screenshots isn't a bad idea, but this site is for Warcraft 3 which is not out yet.

Robbie- Could you suck up anymore?

Skeelo, she was suggesting a search engine! It doesn't matter which one! Yeah, she used Copernic as an example. But you could just as easily have gone with Yahoo, Lycos, Go, Google, or whatever other one suits your fancy.

And if you look up at the very top of this page, right under the New Topic/Reply buttons, I'm sure you'll see the little link that says "search". Use that.

And since you're smarting off and getting indignant now, this topic is closed. We've already given you lots of help, so you can go use it now.

---Skorpion

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Forum Statistics
Forums63