Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
please... Sorry i cant give u anything...

Info

I would like it to go with This site (sorry its moving server bad site at moment)and if possible could u host it for me for like 3 weeks, as i cant upload at moment (LONG STORY)

please post your on going progress so i can help out. my email addy is
nuthead53@yahoo.co.uk Incase i missed somthing smile

thanks ill check this again tomorow

cya

[ May 02, 2001 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Deaths_Calling ]

Sorry im moving host so the Freeserver one is a VERY poor repesentation of my skills...
Sponsored Links
Woops didnt see the 5 posts thing... please still do it as ill go make more posts I AM NOT GONA SPAM

cyaz

Sorry im moving host so the Freeserver one is a VERY poor repesentation of my skills...
Sorry Also could somone do me this one as well same sought of stuff as other just different text and its not for my forum

INFO
Size: hmm about this big .................... (120 i think?!?!?!)
by 60 sorry about that i couldnt think

mostly same just have 'Map Development' Station

[ May 02, 2001 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Deaths_Calling ]

Moderator / Template Diva
The first link you gave did not appear to have a forum.

The second link had a forum, but it was on EZBoard. And I was greeted with several pop-ups upon entrance.

Due to time constraints and personal preference, we simply cannot offer any forms of support for any products except UBB. Not EZBoard, or IkonBoard, or vBulletin, or anything else. And we all hate pop-ups too.

If you want a graphic for use on EZBoard, you'll have to post at the EZB support forums and request one. We don't do that here. Once you get a UBB license, we'll be more than happy to help.

---Skorpion

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
I do actually have one, im working on it at moment its all the normal layout at moment... so im looking for a logo first. smile

http://www.df2maps.3dome.org/ubb/ its not working to well at moment

also the first link was for a site with some df pics its not mine its to help u

the second one that ezboard has pop ups because its free i dont add those things they do i have no choice thats why i moved, and im working on my forum at moment

[ May 03, 2001 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Deaths_Calling ]

Sponsored Links
Unless I'm just not finding it, there wasn't a UBB there. All it was was a blank index file.

---Skorpion

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
I promise you i am installing it, well trying to... i thought it was installed there... and it did work a weak ago but it dosent any more... at moment im at school boarding school in wales so i cant re upload it... please make this for me... u can keep the copy right and when i get it upload then i can use it properly dose that sound fair????

just bumbing this message up smile

bump

Hey ... isn't this a little bit wacko ...

You keep on bumping this thread with a logo request ... and at the same time you post this in the flash forum
quote:
I think it's really silly that you at one side ask for a logo and at the other side pretend that you are willing to make big bucks with logo / flashdesign /webdev

I must say 50 pounds an hour is not that much for a well skilled artist with some good exp. but in this case ... well I rest my case ...

I sended the thingy i was gonna put up here for you to devnull ...

Greetz

Knuff

Sponsored Links
actually to be onest i really am pance at flash i do php... its my bro he dose advanced flash and i get a little cut if i advertise for him thats why... umm how do i find that banner ?????

onestly tho i wouldnt do this if i felt i could make a good one smile and i dont think its 50 a hour i think thats for just a medium logo or somthin

ive searched high and low and now where dose devnull go on the end of a url please help

HUGE BUMP

Bob Offline
Member / Eejit
Member / Eejit
Quit while your ahead.

If I'm leavin' with a broken heart you're leavin' with a broken nose ... ~ Jettingham - Cheating
Why not ask your brother to make you something....

Bob Offline
Member / Eejit
Member / Eejit
LoL -radiokilla-

If I'm leavin' with a broken heart you're leavin' with a broken nose ... ~ Jettingham - Cheating
i would, but hes not to good a graphics, i dont really want a flash one, just a graphics one, two people said they woud, and its been over a weak and ive pm'd and now nothing, i know it takes a wile to make, but i havent heard anything for ages

Bob Offline
Member / Eejit
Member / Eejit
as they say in russia, toushski ****ski

and that means... did u just insult me smile

go on somone please make me one(u know u want to) smile

Bob Offline
Member / Eejit
Member / Eejit
No, not really.

BUMP

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63