Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#80063 01/04/2002 11:23 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
Whenever I click a link to download (like a zip file) it won't download, it opens a nwe page with a little picture in the left hand corner, I can uselly get around it by right clicking and going to save as, but if the site uses like a download script, im screwed...

Sponsored Links
#80064 01/04/2002 11:35 AM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,759
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,759
What browser/version are you using?

-Tacks

#80065 01/04/2002 11:42 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
explorer 6.0

#80066 01/04/2002 11:55 AM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,759
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,759
You have an url for what you're trying to d/l?

#80067 01/04/2002 7:18 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Adam, I have the SAME problem. I try downloading hacks off databases that use a download script it just doesn't work. (I get DNS 500 errors). I use DAP as my Download Manager does that have anything to do with it?

Sponsored Links
#80068 01/05/2002 2:04 PM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 108
I dont use that so i dont think so...


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)