Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#84172 06/16/2002 10:20 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848
Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848
I finally decide to click on the sponser link to see the deal on the 2.2 gig P4 and BLAM....I get a new window at some ad place saying that my search for "processor" returned 0 results. How crappy is that? They have a frikken banner ad and can't even link it to a valid product. I hope they pay you guys for those dead end clicks.

Sponsored Links
#84173 06/16/2002 10:33 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
heheh.. we'll be changing those to something you guys should like quite a bit better if I could ever remember to put it on my "to-do" list smile


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#84174 06/16/2002 10:58 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 54
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 54
speaking of the ads...are they pay per click or CPM based?

I don't wanna buy any, but if they are pay-per-click I'd click on them more often (just so you make a few cents) laugh

#84175 06/16/2002 11:36 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
thanks, but they are cpm smile


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#84176 06/17/2002 3:57 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Don't tell em about it until you don't get any money. tipsy

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)