Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hello

We are proposing you any website template from the silver section of www.templatemonster.com FOR FREE, in exchange for a link to www.templatemonster.com on your website.
We need this for promotion and google rank increasing.

If it`s ok for you, then please place our link on MOST pages of your website and then contact us via e-mail ([email protected]).
We will contact you and send you template you have chosen, in case we will see our link on your site.

We need a “Website Templates from TemplateMonster.com” link to http://www.templatemonster.com .

Please note, that you will also have to place our link on the website, that will be designed with our template.

We are also willing to make a free custom design for you, if you have a large website that will raise our position on google and will add more visitors to us.

Sincerely yours, David
Yahoo: arahamia
AIM: TemplateMonster

Sponsored Links
Your a great advertiser. I adore you!

PF Offline
Translations:
quote:
We are proposing you any website template from the silver section of www.templatemonster.com FOR FREE
Because our templates aren't selling we want to give them away.
quote:
in exchange for a link to www.templatemonster.com on your website.
In exchange for ONE SINGLE link to our website on your website.
quote:
We need this for promotion and google rank increasing.
We don't know why we can't get our rank up, so we want to spread our virus over the web.
quote:
If it`s ok for you, then please place our link on MOST pages of your website and then contact us via e-mail ([email protected]).
We now bend the rules, and say we want a link on nearly all of your pages, once you've done that you can email us, and we can ignore you whilst you advertise our site for us.

quote:
We will contact you and send you template you have chosen, in case we will see our link on your site.
After about 6 months of advertising on your site we will get round to checking out your site for our link, and then we might make you site look like one of our templates.

quote:
We need a “Website Templates from TemplateMonster.com” link to http://www.templatemonster.com .
Of course you could put it in a div style=display: none, doesn't say it needs to be visible smile

quote:
Please note, that you will also have to place our link on the website, that will be designed with our template.
I repeat, advertise our site on yours.

quote:
We are also willing to make a free custom design for you, if you have a large website that will raise our position on google and will add more visitors to us.
Basically, your hits = our benefit.

LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
I remember the last time you sent your messengers here and UBBDev was totally flooded with spam posts in every forum tipsy

Why do you always post in this board if you don't have a UBB? tipsy

CTM Offline
Moderator / Da Masta
Moderator / Da Masta
I thought he was banned too... frown

Sponsored Links
Must have changed IP's or something.

Spotlight Winner
Spotlight Winner
Oooh, generic templates...All I have to do is put links to you all over my site and you'll give me a template worth (supposedly) 20 dollars?

P.I.T.A. / Programmer
P.I.T.A. / Programmer
Not to mention that site looks like crap, so why would anyone want you do design for them? You clearly suck at it...

"Annnnnnnndd now, opening for Iron Maiden...... WYLD STALLYNS!!!" --Bill S. Preston, Esquire and Ted "Theodore " Logan
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
I think that about sums it up.

UBB.classic: Love it or hate it, it was mine.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63