Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#86421 11/12/2002 8:23 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
I'll post one every so often, so keep checking back in this thread laugh .

DISCLAIMER: These were taken from various places. I claim ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT for making these. Also, I do not remember all the places I got these from, so if any of these were posted before, I sincerely apologize in advance.

With that said, here's the first:

[Linked Image]


-DT
Sponsored Links
#86422 11/12/2002 8:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
I'll post a second one too. smile

Also feel free to post funny ones that you've found over time.

[Linked Image]


-DT
#86423 11/13/2002 2:58 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
That mouse is really square. O_O tipsy

#86424 11/13/2002 11:20 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Here's a really scary one:

[Linked Image]


-DT
#86425 11/13/2002 5:56 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 4,625
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 4,625
shocked

Sponsored Links
#86426 11/13/2002 10:51 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
ok...I'll cut to some of the really funny ones smile
[Linked Image]


-DT
#86427 11/14/2002 2:43 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
I have some, but I think they are too rude for UBBDev. wink

#86428 11/14/2002 1:34 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,703
CTM Offline
Moderator / Da Masta
Moderator / Da Masta
Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,703
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

wink

#86429 11/15/2002 11:45 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 7
Moderator
Moderator
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 7
I don't know which ones better. Sorry, for some reason i couldn't make them stop jumping. They wouldn't go in the frame just right, oh well.

Fans of Steven Segal Rejoice!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#86430 11/16/2002 1:28 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 788
[Linked Image]


-DT
Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Bill B
Bill B
Issaquah, WA
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)