Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sence I have seen this website grow out of porportion. I will need to find another host that will over full compatibility to the UBB at a good cheap price. This site will need at least a min of 5GBs of datatransfer per a month. I will also need at least 50MBs of storage space. I am willing to pay 10-20 dollars a month. Of course I will need perl and ssi sence this UBB uses those commonly. I hope I can find a good deal soon because this hosts limit is 3GBs and I have already used up 300MBs of that(that includes transfering the site). If any of you hosts will offer me a special deal I will advertise your site on this UBB. As you can see we have alot of webhost hunters here. If you have any good deals ether post below or email me at my email on the bottom.

From
UBB Master

------------------
President and Webmaster of UBB Hackers Hideout.

AIM:SpazJCC
Email: ubbmaster@ubbcodehacking.com

Sponsored Links
http://www.Hispeed.com could is a good solution 'cause is ULIMITED transfer and storage

http://hispeed.com/products/virtunixhosting.shtml

The problem maybe if the UBB use grade amount of CPU.
http://hispeed.com/about/policies.shtml#Storage Policies

It's better contact the hispeed staff to know more details.

I hate this guys! They stoled my credits from icon graphics. Do you hear me Cal and Leshrac!!!
quote:
Well, there's not such thing as Unlimited storage or bandwidth. I mean, the HD doesn't grow by itself [Linked Image] And if you get loads of
visitors a day, they (ISP) will warn you. It happened to a lost of my friends. [Linked Image]

------------------
Thanks for reading!
Ilya
Administrator of Ubb Code Hackers Hideout
Moderator of UBB Hacks Finished

Ilya is right. I know that http://www.site5.com says to offer 10 gigs a month. You may want to check them out. Try using http://www.hostreview.com (i think) and see what shows up. If ya get much bigger you may have to go dedicated >:0)

I recomend seeing flycast or burstnet about posting ads on this site. No harm in bringing in some money for yourself to pay for the hosting.

Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Warning: AVOID "UNLIMITED" HOSTS AT ALL COSTS. Be ABSOLUTELY SURE that they set STRICT LIMITS on the ammount of bandwidth you may use. That way they can't screw you over by claiming you violated some obscure TOS entry then termiante your account.

UBB.classic: Love it or hate it, it was mine.
Sponsored Links
quote:
I agree! I don't think anyone will mind clicking on the banner once a day - it's worth it [Linked Image]

Yes let's click in ad banner [Linked Image] Maybe UBBM become a rich boy.

I hate this guys! They stoled my credits from icon graphics. Do you hear me Cal and Leshrac!!!
Actually, Flycast and Burstnet both pay by impressions(I think), and not click thru's, which is why i recomended them. I bet you could get in with the number of page views you get right now, and if not, you could always get with Double Click or something, and ask people to click once a day. It is not really a pain.

Well I have a host now that I think I will stick to for awhile. I am going to start putting ads about my host on the board. Small not big at all. I need you guys to help out some when I get ready for that. All the money for the board will go into paying the bills for this dedicated server.

------------------

What size ads? The banner 480x60 or the small 88x31 button ones? Just curious, that's all.

------------------
Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral / PlanetUnreal

Sponsored Links
The button down at the bottom.

------------------

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63