Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#99962 04/11/2001 6:31 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,222
Veteran
Veteran
Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,222


Picture perfect penmanship here.
Sponsored Links
#99963 04/11/2001 7:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,940
Developer
Developer
Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,940
LOL @ Navaho.

De rien de tous les francophones ici à UBBDev (en particulièrement, Chuck) smile

#99964 04/11/2001 7:26 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 717
scattermidget
scattermidget
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 717
Woooohooooooo!

Pour les Francophones: Ouaaaouuuuuuu! laugh

Bravo Chuck. Great work. Bel effort. smile

#99965 04/12/2001 8:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 8
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 8
Bravo Chuck et merci beaucoup !! laugh

#99966 04/12/2001 1:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
si, gracias...


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Sponsored Links
#99967 04/12/2001 2:19 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
Veteran
Veteran
Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
laugh


Do you believe in love at first sight,
or should I walk by again?
#99968 04/12/2001 3:28 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
Oops!

I mean,

Ya! Danke!


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#99969 04/12/2001 4:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 717
scattermidget
scattermidget
Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 717
Terima kasih kembali, Allen. And I'll be so mean as to not even tell you what language that is. laugh

#99970 04/13/2001 1:10 AM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
Sowth eeast Tehxsan?


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#99971 04/13/2001 1:50 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
Veteran
Veteran
Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
and I thought we would be safe from Allen In a french forum ... :rolleyes:

laugh


Do you believe in love at first sight,
or should I walk by again?
Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)