UBB.Dev
Posted By: bryan868 What can you tell me about CI Host? - 03/22/2001 3:31 AM
Looks like I'm going with them.

Has anyone heard good things about them?
Posted By: Coder-x Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 03/22/2001 4:01 AM
hey yo

They are pretty good... Their servers are well maintained, and they seem to be ok with UBB's....i am on my own dedicated server, and i like the features that come with hosting.....
They have one of the largest server farms, and its in Texas, the downtime is minimal, so they seem to be alright...

if you are choosing one of thsir hosting plans, chances are you'll be paying more with them.... i'd be happy to host you... if you are going with dedicated server, then you should go with them..
let me know if ya want hosting.....

cya
Posted By: bryan868 Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 03/23/2001 7:52 AM
I'm going with one of their hosting plans, I need lots of space, so I doubt you can host me. 1 gig +
Posted By: Coder-x Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 03/23/2001 11:39 PM
actually i might be able too..lol..

what type of site is it... what would you need... how much bandwidth.. etc?
Posted By: Tosha Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 03/31/2001 4:27 AM
hey coder would you host me?I don't need too much space...like 200 Mgs or however much you would provide....I can't stand my host right now...and don't bother looking at my profile,my site is http://gpara.hypermart.net/
Posted By: gbboy Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 04/01/2001 8:50 AM
Do you think you could host me too? My sites about Gaming. It was on hypermart but i took it down to update it for 2001. I'm looking for a good host that could host me but. I don't need much space. About 30megs. Also i need cgi,php etc.
Posted By: Coder-x Re: What can you tell me about CI Host? - 04/01/2001 6:24 PM
Yeah sure.. i can host your sites... If you would be kind enough to email me, with what you need and all, i will get back to you asap..

Is anyone having trouble with PM's not showing up other than me?

my email is:

[email protected]

thanks
© UBB.Developers