UBB.Dev
Posted By: The Donut [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/28/2001 6:42 AM
Name: "Last Reply By" In Forum Display

Description: Displays the name of the last poster in a topic on the topic listing page.

Get:

https://www.ubbdev.com/hacks/6.1/last_reply.txt

or anytime between 4 P.M. and ll:30 P.M. on weekdays:

http://w00tness.cjb.net/last_reply_by_6.1.txt

Updated for 6.1.0. Finally outta beta. Have fun! smile
I tested this hack when 2.0 was out, so it should work perfectly on 6.1 Final. smile

Nice hack![Linked Image]
Posted By: lg Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/28/2001 6:59 AM
thanx
Posted By: NSA Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/28/2001 9:35 AM
I love you smile

Worked perfectly on a (decently) clean 6.1.0.2 install. Magnific!
Will this work with 6.04? Or is there another version specifically for 6.04?
quote:
No. Only 6.1. Check the v6.0x mods forums.
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/29/2001 3:03 PM
Very nice smile

Just a note, instead of the UBBAccel code, you can just use $ULTIMATEBB as the URL in $last_post_username tipsy
Code
code:

BTW, The old (beta) URL is https://www.ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=30&t=000023 , and the topic is now closed.
Posted By: Hussein Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/29/2001 3:54 PM
I installed this hack and it's work fine, function-wise. However, I do have one small error. Rather than saying, "Last post by:", I only get ":".

How do I fix that?
Posted By: DGMayor Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/29/2001 4:15 PM
quote:
Make sure you add the line to your vars_wordlets_mods file. It appears you skipped that part
Posted By: Hussein Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/29/2001 5:28 PM
Thanks. It's working perfectly now.

Anyone know how to fix my other problems?

My question is listed at the bottom of this page:

https://www.ubbdev.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=000191&p=

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Hussein ]
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/30/2001 12:07 AM
LK: The reason it's like that was for the Beta versions. Not all of the 6.1 Beta's had the accelerator implemented (as well as the check in ubb_lib, where you get $ULTIMATEBB from). So that's why that's there, but since this hack is final, I guess it can be removed now. Thanks!

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: The Donut ]
Posted By: Kordegnen Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 10/30/2001 3:44 PM
;O( i am just getting a blank page vhen i am trying to open both your links ..

thomas
Posted By: Chasm Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/03/2001 2:45 PM
Thanks
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/03/2001 2:51 PM
quote:
isn't XHTMLed, & isn't XHTMLed.

Use:
quote:
And:
quote:
I have a Question, is there any way to have the last poster as the topic starter when there is a new topic with no posts? Because when there is a new topic the tables are un-even.
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/05/2001 5:04 AM
Yes smile
Posted By: RANCH4x4 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/05/2001 5:38 AM
I am getting a blank page with the Accelerator on.

http://www.muddyatvs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=2&DaysPrune=1000

Anyone know what the problem could be?
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/06/2001 1:18 AM
change the semicolons to ampersands (&) in $last_post_username and $page_number in ubb_forum.cgi..

It's a problem with the way PHP parses the query string methinks..

LK: RACNH4X4's problem is why I used &'s instead of ;'s

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: The Donut ]
quote:
Could you post the code I would need to change?
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/06/2001 5:25 AM
TD: maybe it can't be ';', but it can be '&' like I suggested in my post.
Posted By: VFRDirk Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/06/2001 5:26 AM
Thanks, my users were asking for exactly this mod...

Dirk
Posted By: 1QuickSI Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/06/2001 4:46 PM
Donut,
I also get a blank page when the accelerator is turned on and you click on the user ID link. When you get a chance can you post the changes needed.

TIA,
Posted By: MacBiXX Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/23/2001 8:33 AM
Hiya...any chance of an update soon for the 6.1.0.3 ?
Jimmy i have this hack installed on 6.1.0.3 without changing anything and it works fine lmao

and if anyone can ehlp me i would like the LAST POST USER NAME to link back to thier profile is that possible? Slurpee has it that way on his VHforums
Posted By: Zedd Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/24/2001 8:48 PM
Ok what is the deal with the var_mod_wordelts file?

I went to the site that I was told to go to and dowloaded what I was told to, but I did not get that file. I got ultimateubb_mod_wordlets_install.cgi I ran that file and I had to change permissions on a bunch of files to something other then what they are supposed to be (755 to 777) So what does that file do? I mean do I even need the thing and why does it have a different name then people keep using!

I also got the white screen when clicking on the persons name.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Zedd ]
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/25/2001 2:35 AM
ssilenthill:

Replace:
quote:
with
quote:
That should work..

The blank screen prob will be fixed later on tonight, for those of you using the Accelerator.
Posted By: MacBiXX Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/28/2001 7:09 AM
Hi just wondering whether you've updated the scripts...

Another question, is the script hosted in webdev correct as the instructions for editing the files are incomplete (edits for public_topic_page not shown)

thanks

[ 11-28-2001 12:03 AM: Message edited by: MacBiXX ]
Posted By: krank Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/28/2001 6:11 PM
Hi, I'm having the same problem with the Last Reply being missing from my Last Post window, I've checked everything...including the last var_wordlets_mods.cgi

%vars_wordlets_mods = (
last_reply_by => "Last reply by",
);
q~last_reply_by~ => q~Last reply by~,
1;

Is this correct?
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/28/2001 6:20 PM
krank: not really, use:
quote:
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/29/2001 1:24 AM
MacBixx: Everything in the docs is complete. Nothing is missing. I can assure you that since I use the directions and code from my own doc files to rehack stuff when I update (which I've just done recently).
Posted By: krank Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/29/2001 6:43 AM
quote:
I've changed my code to what you kindly specified, but I'm still getting the same problem.

http://www.gamersquare.org/board/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Is the problem caused by UBBAccelerator? Or should I copy back the original files and re-do it from scratch? laugh
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/29/2001 7:20 AM
You have done the complete installation of the Mods Wordlets, right? The only reason it wouldn't work is because you probably don't have the Mods Wordlets installed correctly.
Posted By: krank Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/29/2001 8:33 AM
quote:
DOH!
Posted By: MacBiXX Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 11/29/2001 10:43 AM
quote:
thanks donut.

I mentioned the discrepency because I downloaded one copy from ubbdev's database and one from your site...and there are some differences.

however, with some mix-matching...i managed to get my to work.

thanks.
Posted By: Philip Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/02/2001 5:55 AM
I have but one problem:

Would it be possible to modify the code so that a topic with 0 replies would show up as

Last Reply By: [AutherHere]

Two Reasons:
a.) I don't like differant sized table cells.
b.) Because.
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/02/2001 6:08 AM
Sure..

Just replace:

Code
code:

with

Code
code:

That should do it.
Posted By: TucaZ Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/05/2001 7:57 PM
thx a lot

[ 12-05-2001 12:11 PM: Message edited by: -=Tuc@z=- ]
Posted By: OzzyBlood Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/05/2001 8:43 PM
Hi i too am also having problems with it displaying : instead of last post by.. Could someone please help me?
Posted By: OzzyBlood Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/05/2001 11:07 PM
nevermind i got it
Posted By: RANCH4x4 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/06/2001 3:54 AM
Is this compliant with the Accelerator yet?
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/06/2001 6:46 AM
Yes. It should be.. Install the latest version and it should work..
Posted By: RANCH4x4 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/07/2001 1:09 AM
Thanks,

Works great now.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:04 AM
Okay, I cannot access Donut's site, so I accessed the code to this hack here at ubbdev.com -- and it says I should modify 4 files -- one of them, though, has no instructions to it --> public_topic_page.pl

Any night owl out there who can help me?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:23 AM
You staying up all night Sue?

In 6.1+ UBB's the code needed for this one and the anchor hack are already in the public_topic_page.pl file. It's the anchor tag that works with this and the anchor hack. So don't worry about editing that template, it's already in the base code as you get from IP.

(background: Charles has his "blue arrow" installed in there, tho most of it is commented out, that's where the anchor tag comes from, but it can be used for several modifications we have too at the same time.)

I need to update the mhx file to remove that reference.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by AllenAyres:
You staying up all night Sue?

I'm beginning to think that I am! LOL

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my board, and now I have to get the hacks installed.

I'm gonna have to look @ the "Last Reply by" again -- I thought I got it all, but it doesn't show ... board is closed right now while I make the changes.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 11:49 AM
Well, I installed the anchor hack & the calendar hack, but for some reason or another, I can't get this one to take.

Since my brain is already fuzzy ( tipsy

The only thing I can figure is that I'm putting the code in the wrong place in the vars_wordlets_mods.cgi file.

This is what I did with that:

quote:
%vars_wordlets_mods = (
_ => "",
mod_wordlets => "Modifications Wordlets"
);
1;

The bold code is what I added in.

Anyone with a suggestion on what I need to do?

Thanks!
Did you clear your cache yet?
Posted By: platinum Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 9:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Donut:
Sure..

Just replace:

code:
if ($reply_number eq "000000"){
$last_post_username = "";
}
else { if ($this_topic_data[15]) {

with

if ($reply_number) {
if ($this_topic_data[15]) {

That should do it.
why not replace with

quote:

$last_post_username = "";
}
else { if ($this_topic_data[15])

with:
quote:
$last_post_username = "No Replies";
}
else { if ($this_topic_data[15])

Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 9:52 PM
quote:
Did you clear your cache yet?

As a matter of fact, I did!

But I'll try it again.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:25 PM
OH my.

I cleared the cache again, and miracles upon miracles, the link showed up, but NOT the Last reply by.

So I went through this forum, and I thought I found the directions to make this show up; I made the changes, and eagerly ( laugh

Thank God I had backup files.

So, which file am I supposed to alter to get the "Last reply by" to show up?

Thanks!
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:32 PM
You know, you could use the multihack file for this... installation takes a minute or 2 with no mistakes.

Have you installed the modification wordlets yet? There's an mhk for it too...
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:34 PM
quote:
You know, you could use the multihack file for this... installation takes a minute or 2 with no mistakes.

There is a multihack file for this?!

Okay, where do I find it? LOL
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:37 PM
BTW, Allen, whenever I add a reply, I get taken to this page, but not this post -- and then, to see my new post, I have to refresh the page.

Weird. Is it me?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 10:39 PM
Check our database.. I've added 14 or so of them there....

The page will bring you to your post, it is waiting for the entire page to load... then it drops down. If the ad is loading slow for some reason, it will seem to stop.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 11:00 PM
quote:

Nuts. I haven't done anything with the modification wordlets.

Now I'm trying to access the site for the mhk, and it's not responding.

Where can I get the info so I can do it manually?
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 11:33 PM
That one is everywhere... right here in this forum and the beta forum as well... check out DPK's newest 1.5 version in the beta forum.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/10/2001 11:50 PM
Code
[/code]

I cannot find that line.

The closest that I can find is this:
Code
</pre></div></div><br><br>I'm supposed to replace the first set of code with this:<br>[code]

Should I replace what I have--even though it doesn't match?
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 12:28 AM
just add a space after wordlets_calendar and add: wordlets_mods

so it looks like:

foreach my $file (qw(display misc email time search pm registration template_match wordlets wordlets_err wordlets_img wordlets_date wordlets_calendar wordlets_mods)) {

platinum: because that's the way Philip wanted it..

[ 12-10-2001 04:30 PM: Message edited by: The Donut ]
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 1:07 AM
Thanks, Allen & TD. I really appreciate your patience with me.

Allen, I believe I installed the mod_wordlets correctly, but I'm still not seeing the "Last reply by" verbiage.

I'm thinking that I'm just going to live with what I do have. laugh
did you clear cache?
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 1:14 AM
quote:
did you clear cache?

LOL -- yup, twice, but for you, Allen, I'll try it again. (And if it works, I'm gonna scream! )
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 1:17 AM
I cleared the cache, it still isn't there.

Earlier in this thread, TD told another person to change some code, but TD didn't say in which file.

I believe this is on page 2.
Are the "Last Reply By" wordlets showing up in your control panel under the Mods Wordlet List?
Posted By: AgentX Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 1:45 AM
Hi Guys,

I seem to be having a problem with this hack. Instead of putting Latest reply by , it's putting the : there. I think I'm having a problem with the vars_wordlets_mods.cgi. Here it is:

%vars_wordlets_mods = (
mod_wordlets => "Modifications Wordlets",
_ => q~~,
);
1;

Is this correct?

AgentX
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 1:55 AM
quote:
Are the "Last Reply By" wordlets showing up in your control panel under the Mods Wordlet List?

Nuts!

They're not.

Plus, I'm getting a "white page" when I click on the last reply by link!

Nuts, nuts, nuts!
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 2:23 AM
Okay, I finally got the verbiage, "Last reply by" to show, but now I'm dealing with a white page when I click on the link.

I am using the accelerator; I'll try to figure out which changes I need to make.
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 2:45 AM
ADWOFF: Install the latest version of this hack.. The problem with the Accelerator should be fixed..
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 8:42 AM
Okay, I was going to see about installing this hack (again! wink
Do you have a copy of the vars_mods_* file in your variables folder?
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 9:02 AM
quote:
Do you have a copy of the vars_mods_* file in your variables folder?

Allen, in my variables' folder are 3 files for the calendar hack. That's it.
Once you install a modification using mhk, you need to move the files out of your output folder and into your regular ubb folders, or they get overwritten with the next modification installed. Grab a copy of the vars_wordlets_mods.cgi file from the manual installation and put it in your variables folder.
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 9:20 AM
quote:
Once you install a modification using mhk, you need to move the files out of your output folder and into your regular ubb folders, or they get overwritten with the next modification installed. Grab a copy of the vars_wordlets_mods.cgi file from the manual installation and put it in your variables folder.

So, this file, vars_wordlets_mods.cgi, is supposed to be in the variable's folder w/in the cgi-bin folder? It's not needed in the cgi-bin folder?

I have a weird question, also. laugh
Posted By: ADWOFF Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/11/2001 11:46 AM
OH HAPPY DAY!

(picture Sue doing a happy dance!

smile smile

Finally!

I did it manually with The Donut's latest link.

It worked!

It worked!

OH HAPPY DAY!

Thank you, TD!

And Allen, BIG-TIME THANKS to you for helping me through it all--I appreciate it a ton.
Posted By: Wando™ Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/27/2001 4:58 AM
6.2 compatible version???
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/28/2001 2:38 AM
It should be compatible with 6.2.. Doesn't seem to be any major code changes where this is implemented, at least not that I can see..
Great, I also think it wouldn't be affected that much....
Posted By: Hagar Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 12/28/2001 2:58 AM
How do I modify the link on the forum summery page so that it takes me to the last post?
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/03/2002 11:53 PM
When installing the Last Post By, I'm needing to add the mod_wordlets but the instructions call for v1.0, can I use the v1.5 or should I use the v1.0

Tx
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/03/2002 11:59 PM
You can use any version as long as it's called by $vars_wordlets_mods{(Whatever the key is)}..
Posted By: Nemesis13 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/05/2002 9:29 PM
I have having the same problems with the message not sayinglast replied by i just get ":" and i dont no what to do. My AIm is Nemesis1386 or Nemesis138613 please talk to me. I read this whole topic so far and still having trouble. PLease help. thank you.
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/07/2002 12:13 AM
Hi All,

I'm still working on adding "LastPostBy". I have all those hacks done but I'm still stuck on adding wordlets (I think).

I picked up modwordlets 1.0 and have tried to install it 6+ times with possibly no success.

Auto install dosn't work so I went manual.

After installing both wordlets and LastPostBy, the board runs fine but dosn't show any changes.

I've cleared cache prior, nothing.

The only possible error I see is when in:

CP/Wordlet Lists/Modifications WordLet List - I get a message that says "All fields are required!" and an update button.

Ideas anyone? Remember, I'm a greenie

Rainner
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/08/2002 6:39 AM
All Fixed!

Excellent Hack...Thanks alot!

Rainner
Posted By: AstriX Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/09/2002 11:32 AM
i have a problem
it wrote me that:

e:/domains/gabaz.livedns.co.il/user/htdocs/users/3/N3T-FXP/cgi-bin/ubb_forum.cgi: syntax error at e:/domains/gabaz.livedns.co.il/user/htdocs/users/3/N3T-FXP/cgi-bin/ubb_forum.cgi line 83, near "@user_profile)"
Posted By: Tama-chan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/09/2002 9:46 PM
Rainner, I'm having the exact same problem you described above. Do you happen to know what you did to correct it?
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/10/2002 5:19 AM
Hi Tama

Yea, when I installed the v1.5 mod_wordlets from qasics site, evertything worked fine.

Rainner
Posted By: Tama-chan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/10/2002 10:01 PM
Thanks, I'll try his out. I think the real problem is I've added so many different hacks that now it's hard to figure out where everything goes. Oi -_-;;
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/11/2002 11:54 PM
Hi all,

This hack is wrking great for me but I cannot get it to run with Stats hack 1.05. The problem I encounter is just in vars_wordlets_mods.cgi

I have tried to reposition stats updats and last reply updates, reversing them but I can only get one or the other to work or show up.

Does anyone that has Last Reply working also use Stats and if so, can I see your vars_wordlets_mods please?

Thanks all

Rainner
Posted By: Andor Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/13/2002 4:24 AM
I got both hacks runnning. smile

Here's my vars_wordlets_mods file:
[code][/code]Both hacks installed with Multihack 2 smile

[edit: sorry, this is a little old now and killing my screen, next time please link to a text file smile
Posted By: SubZero5 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/23/2002 11:09 PM
thanks for this..
applied it..
and it is working great
Do you know how much it pains me to see all these people with it working and me bashing my head into the wall? (lol).

This is the deal. Freshly installed UBB 6.1.0.3
I did everything the instructions said to do (both the reply by hacks instructions AND the instructions to install that vars_wordlets_mods).

All i can get it to do, is display the : AND a link to the person who replied, so I too cannot get it to display "Last Reply By".

Somebody mentioned if "Last Reply By" appeared in the wordlets list in the CP....mine does not.
The contents of my vars_wordlets_mods.cgi are as follows...

[code][/code]If I am totally stupid and am missing something, please help me before i give myself brain damage
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 01/30/2002 4:20 AM
What I would do, is edit:

so it will look like:

if that doesn't work, just double check your install of Mods Wordlets..
Posted By: JonNJapan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 02/02/2002 9:10 AM
Eh, nevermind.

~Jon
quote:
Originally posted by DGMayor:
quote:

I installed this hack and it's work fine, function-wise. However, I do have one small error. Rather than saying, "Last post by:", I only get ":".
How do I fix that?

Make sure you add the line to your vars_wordlets_mods file. It appears you skipped that part
i added that string but i did not work!

%vars_wordlets_mods = (
msn_hack => "MSN kullanicilari",
statistics_header => "Statistics",
statistics_pntf => "Statistics",
what is my fail ?
quote:
Originally posted by brainstorm:
quote:
Originally posted by DGMayor:
[qb] [QUOTE]
How do I fix that?

i added that string but i did not work!

%vars_wordlets_mods = (
Posted By: twinspin Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 02/19/2002 12:45 AM
I had this working for v 6.20 but am running into problems trying to get it going for v 6.21. I have the same problem as the above post, no last reply by text. changing the var_wordlet_mod as indicated above didn't seem to help (actually it was already done).

Anyone get this working for 6.21 yet?
Whoops, responded to a question that was already answered.
Posted By: twinspin Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 02/19/2002 6:54 PM
I don't think this has been answered yet, actually...

I'm still seeing the same thing, February 19, 2002 10:53 AM
: twinstuff2 (Last Reply By should show up in front of the colon, but it's not)

and my var.wordlet.mod file has been changed. And like I said, I had this working with 6.20, but now for 6.21 it's not. confused
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/05/2002 4:19 AM
I can't get it running on 6.2.1 either. Nothing shows up, not even the colons.

Rainner
Posted By: Boss-Hog Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/05/2002 5:44 AM
Does anyone have a working link to this hack?

Boss
Posted By: JonNJapan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/05/2002 9:23 AM
The database has it. Also, I have this working perfectly well on my board(6.2.1, I installed it on my 6.2 board, upgraded, installed it again, and works perfectly). Try re-hacking it.

~Jon
Posted By: Rainner Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/05/2002 7:17 PM
Both links are down and I lost my original file. Can someone please post it or email me a copy to [email protected] please?

Thanks

Rainner
Can you get a multihack version for the people (Me!) that always seem to screw the entire board up when manually adding hacks?

And is it compatible with 6.2.1? If not, will there be a compatible version?
Posted By: VVouter Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/13/2002 9:20 PM
I searched a lot for this last reply by hack but your link doesnt work and it seems that every time i try your puter aint on frown

If it aint a long text..

can u pls put in a code in this topic?

or if anyone else has it..
Im trying to install the multihack version for 6.1 located at multihack.com on my 6.2.1 board, but Im having problems. It gives me an error for the ubb_forum.cgi and vars_wordlets_mod.cgi. I do have the vars_wordlets_mod file. Whats wrong?
Posted By: aiweins Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/14/2002 9:01 PM
so. f2s hosting s deid.
the hack developer puter s oaf.
can you gie us a chance?

please, upload the hack somewhere or mail it tae us.

thanks in advance.
Posted By: Ne0 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/16/2002 4:45 AM
Where can I download this text file, both links are down.
Posted By: The Donut Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/16/2002 8:35 AM
https://ubbdev.com/db/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000010
Posted By: Ne0 Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/17/2002 7:45 AM
Thanks. wink
Posted By: JavierCG Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 03/31/2002 11:17 PM
Can someone please heeelp me!!
The Last Reply By Hack i installed is this https://www.ubbdev.com/hacks/6.1/last_reply.txt
It only works in the forums of the first category and looks like:
31 Marzo 2002 02:59 PM
:

Please help me!
i took what was in the db, and installed it right on my 6.2.1.1 board and it worked great.

------------------
[Linked Image]
Pirate Cove Software
Posted By: JonNJapan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/03/2002 2:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JavierCG:
Can someone please heeelp me!!
The Last Reply By Hack i installed is this https://www.ubbdev.com/hacks/6.1/last_reply.txt
It only works in the forums of the first category and looks like:
31 Marzo 2002 02:59 PM
:

Please help me!

Did you install vars_wordlets_mods.cgi? If you have it installed, did you put in the part that it said to?

~Jon
Posted By: JavierCG Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/10/2002 10:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JonNJapan:
Did you install vars_wordlets_mods.cgi? If you have it installed, did you put in the part that it said to?

~Jon

Yes, i did that, my vars_wordlets_mods.cgi file is exactly like this:
%vars_wordlets_mods = (last_reply_by => "Last reply by",
_ => "",
);
1;

I also tried with:
%vars_wordlets_mods = (q~last_reply_by~ => q~Last reply by~,
_ => "",
);
1;

But its exactly the same, what is my mistake? frown
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/10/2002 10:17 PM
_ => "",

Remove that line ^^^ smile
Posted By: Yuumoa Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/11/2002 2:00 PM
Because i like to make sure of things, asking if anyone knew for sure that the https://www.ubbdev.com/hacks/6.1/last_reply.txt
worked with 6.2.1.1 ?

I saw that crtlaltdel had it working for 6.2.1.1, but i was wondering if it was from the same place (the hack).

Thanks.
Posted By: JonNJapan Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/12/2002 5:59 AM
Yuumoa, it should work, that's what I'm using on my UBB.

~Jon
Posted By: JavierCG Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/12/2002 9:30 PM
Thanx LK but it didn´t work.
The last column only shows the date and :UserName
it doesn´t show the "Last Reply By" part, do anybody have any other ideas?
Posted By: Kero Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/15/2002 1:18 PM
Hello, please somebody can post the code in order to this hack works in 6.2.1 I have read all this topic and nothing about it. someone please? frown
Posted By: Variables Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/15/2002 3:01 PM
Just want to say that the "last reply by" is working great in ubb 6.3 beta. wink
Posted By: LK Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 04/15/2002 3:33 PM
I need the URL.
Worked for me....... Thanks........
I came to installing this, but I don't have a vars_wordlets_mods file. I got lots of others starting with vars_wordlets, but no Mods?
Posted By: pringalz Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 08/18/2002 10:22 AM
I installed this on a 6.2.1 and it seems to run just fine except for one thing. sometimes in the title area of the browser (like between and ) it displays the title of the post, followed by the reply number (if you clicked on it from the last reply by: username area).

How can this be fixed?
Posted By: pringalz Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 08/18/2002 10:41 AM
also, it doesn't just display the reply number once, sometimes. sometimes it'll be like..

title of post#00002#00002#00002#00002
or title of post#00004#00004
sometimes just title of post#00005
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 08/18/2002 11:45 AM
Hmm this problem is on Netwerkin too.

Install the 6.3 version instead pringalz on your 6.2 and see what happens.
Posted By: pringalz Re: [6.1x] "Last reply by" In Forum Display - 08/18/2002 11:00 PM
update: lord dex, i installed the 6.3 hack as you suggested. im sorry to say that not only did it not do anything, but the hack seems to be exactly the same except for the fact that it doesnt use the wordlets mods.

the bug seems to occur when you have clicked the "last reply by" user name more than once. i dunno what would do this, as the and tags aren't even delt with in the cgi but im new to this shizer so who knows.

i use the php accelerator thing but i tried it without php acceleration and it still messes up

does anyone know what's going on in this bug?
© UBB.Developers