UBB.Dev
Posted By: mclehner01 Mods not staying as mods - 05/21/2001 4:27 AM
Hey,

I am pretty sure that this may have been asked, but I want to ask again and maybe my problem is something different.

I have one member that when I assign him to a mod postion he becomes a mod like he should be. But when he posts it changes his status to a member. It accually in his profile changes moderator to memeber.

How can I fix this. I have tried a few things and nothing is working. I am using a UBB 6.4c.

Thankz

Matt
Posted By: Charles Re: Mods not staying as mods - 05/21/2001 1:17 PM
In UBB 6, moderators are ONLY moderator in the forum they moderate (so they only have the moderator status in the forums they moderate).

If you want a moderator to have moderatot status in every forum, check the database, there a hack to do just that.
Posted By: mclehner01 Re: Mods not staying as mods - 05/23/2001 11:31 PM
No,

Like I said I tried alot of things, that is one thing i did try.

But they don't even show up as mods in there own forum. And it currently is only happening to one memeber. In the accual member file (00000005.cgi) it changes his status.

Matt
Posted By: SWFan Re: Mods not staying as mods - 05/26/2001 4:43 AM
Do you have any code modifications installed, and if so, which ones? It would also help to have a direct URL to your ultimatebb.cgi. Finally, are the assigned moderators able to perform moderator functions after their status changes to Member?
© UBB.Developers