UBB.Dev
Posted By: Ron M Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/25/2003 12:03 AM
I was lookingat UD getting an update on how things were going for the team and decided to take a look at the top 3. I just was seeing how we stacked up against everyone worldwide on UD.

-=nlf=-(Canvey) 1,384,165 Overall Rank(630)
AllenAyres 846,196 (1,542)
Sub_Zero 753,677 (1,942)

All I can say is....wow! That's a lot of CPU time to get those points. Keep up the great work everyone.

Keep in mind...that is no small feat. Currently there are almost 1 million members with over 2.2 million computers working on thsi project.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/25/2003 1:16 AM
Thanks laugh

Canvey kicks butt, would be nice to catch him tho wink
Posted By: 1QuickSI Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/25/2003 2:01 AM
Someday maybe... Started off strong with a bunch of computers. Company I worked for closed up shop and moved out to the mid west frown So unemployed since and down to 1 computer (my own) and putting along slow n steady. Now if I could only find a job...
Posted By: CTM Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/26/2003 12:23 AM
If I get my way with my IT teacher (minds outta the gutter people tipsy ), I'll be getting UD on ~70 computers soon laugh

Go Team! laugh laugh
Posted By: Deb Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/28/2003 12:03 AM
Wow is right Sub Zero! Impressive stats and lots of computer power helping the cause. It's fantastic! smile

Chris, adding 70 computers? That'd be great! I wonder if you'd catch up to Canvey? lol
Posted By: Ian_W Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/28/2003 12:35 PM
I had better get some more computers going then smile

Although I am not going quite as fast as I once was - can only muster 30-35k a week - Raconteur is equalling me on a regular basis.

But I only have 5% of the total for the team - it is the other 95% which is important smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 02/28/2003 1:08 PM
I'd help but I don't know exactly what to do :x... That and I'd have to halt all SETI tasking, so I'll leave it up to everyone who's doing so good :-x...

BTW, the "Join Team UBBDev" link takes me to a page that is a 404 error smirk...
Posted By: RandyM Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 03/04/2003 1:42 AM
I only have UD on this one computer now but I'm at 405,400 points. I may try to get it running on some more machines but I haven't had much luck getting people to join up with me, they all run Seti@home.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 03/04/2003 4:02 AM
I'm a consperisy nut and I'm interested in space exploration, when I get my new machine back from Fook I'll be running Longhorn XP (woot to beta's?) and I'll process some units for the team... I tried to see if I could do both a Seti and UD at once, and to no avail my seti processing time got cut in half lol...

http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/[email protected]&cmd=user_stats_new BTW if anyone cares lol.
Posted By: Everseeker Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 03/05/2003 7:49 PM
Heh, I too am a bit too into SETI to switch at this time. If SETI Closes up shop (a distinct possibility) then I'd consider the move
Oh, my stats are : http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/[email protected]&cmd=user_stats_new

(top 1.3% at SETI)
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Interesting facts on the top 3 - 03/05/2003 8:02 PM
wow, look at all those awards! hehe... After DNet I mived to seti, all depends on where I go next... If seti closes I'll check to see where DNET stands, I'd be interested if they would try to crack 1024 bit RSA keys since their what I usually work with :x...
© UBB.Developers